Hi my readers!

Hello my lovelies, I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new book coming out soon.
It is called, "The PlayBoy's Sister"

Leave me a comment letting me know you are interested in reading it!

Here is the description:

What do you do when the biggest playboy in 500 miles is your twin brother?

Well, that's the life I live. Hi, my name is Cassidy and I just so happen to be trapped between my two brothers; Tony the play boy who is also my twin and my younger brother Gavin who wants to fall head over heels for a girl someday.

Parties, drinking, drugs, and oh so hot guys. What is  a girl to do? Be the rule maker or join in on the fun that seems to always be pressuring me?

Can I bring back my twin from the dark side so he can finally heal the wounds that lead him to be who he is? Or will he be the one dragging me down to his level when I face an unforeseen challenge, dressed in tight ripped jeans with a nose ring?

❤️ Also, I will be doing more updates to Fated to be His soon; but make sure to check out Fated to be Hers, because I'll be doing updates there as well in the next day or two!

Thank you all for continuing to read my books, it means a lot to me that I have readers who stick around!!