8. kiss and bite

I hear someone talking, well more like arguing about something, but when I move to sit up a wave of nausea hits me and I groan before turning on my side and feeling someone grab my hair while their other hand in placed on my back. 

After I reach the last of what is in my stomach I dry heave before the person holds up a glass of water, I take it and look up at who gave it to me and I defiantly don't know how to react. 

Aiden. 

My eyes go to the other person in the non-familiar room. He has a guilty expression and rushes over to me, "I had no idea what was happening to you!" Gregory rushes, "I didn't know who else to call." 

"Anyone else." I whisper and sit up holding my head that begins to pound. "What happened last night?" I ask, slightly afraid of what that might be sense the last thing I remember is the guy taking me into the yard and laying me on the grass. My body instantly breaks out in goosebumps as I imagine the worst. 

"You where slipped a date rape drug, Gregory called me since I was close by and asked me to help find you." Aiden speaks up and I look at him, then to Gregory who now I notice has a small black eye. 

"What happened to you?" 

"The guy got a hit in while I was trying to get him away from you right before he took you into the crowd." 

I nod, "So he-" 

"Didn't get to do anything to you." Aiden says looking at me with a mixed emotion. 

I take in a deep breath and nod. "Denis and Tiffany?" I ask as I remember the last time I saw them was on the dance floor. 

"I called them and told them what happened, you will probably want to call them soon to tell them you are ok, Tiffany was livid and Denis was warning me not to take advantage of you." He gives me a weird smile and scratches the back of his neck. 

Aiden looks at his brother for a moment with a glare, but then looks away. 

"Where are we?" I ask, looking around now at the small studio apartment. The walls are a deep blue with plenty of light from all the windows and the floor is a grey tile floor that mimics wood. The walls are mostly bare, just a few large pictures on the wall and a book shelf in the corner next to a small desk with a filing cabinet. 

"My apartment." Aiden says while getting up and taking my puke bowl with him. 

My heart beings to hammer in my chest and I look around again, he has been living here for two years; yet it still looks brand new. All of his belongings tucked away in shelves and the closet. It is simple, but it feels comfortable. 

"Is it ok that I called him?" Gregory speaks up and I look back at him. 

"I-" I think about this for a moment, Aiden hasn't really shown interest in me even now; but I guess he might not know that Gregory knows everything. "I don't know." I say honestly, because I have no idea if it was a good thing to call him and have him rescue me when he doesn't want anything to do with me. 

"I'm really sorry Riley, I was the one who said you should come to the party." 

"Gregory you couldn't have known that I would get slipped some drugs." I pat his shoulder and he puts his hand over mine. 

"Still, I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you." He sighs then curses, "I'm so glad that Aiden was near by and found you." 

"Me too." I say softly, glancing up to see Aiden looking at us from the kitchen. "I think that I should talk to him." My heart goes crazy and I instantly become anxious. 

"Ok, I'll go wait in the car." He stands and leans down to place a friendly kiss on my temple before saying something that I couldn't hear to Aiden as he walks out the door. 

Standing up, I take it slow as I walk into the kitchen to see Aiden making something on the stove. "Aiden..." 

"I made some eggs, they should help with the headache and stomach." He cuts me off and with his broad back facing me, his hair is a crazy mess which is different because when I have seen him, it is always nicely done. 

"Thank you." I say, leaning on the counter as we stand there in silence, "Um...Do you know?" I say working up my courage. 

"Know about what?" His voice plain and not interested. 

"About Gregory and me not being together anymore, that he knows you are the one I am faded to." I bite my inner cheek hard and squeeze the counter waiting for him to answer. 

"I knew that he knew I was your faded, but he left out the part about you two being broken up." He says, pulling out a plate from the cabinet and putting the eggs on it. 

"We are." I confirm. 

"Why?" He finally turns to face me and his eyes have a hard edge to them, he walks towards me and places the plate behind me on the counter while pinning me where I stand. 

"I-I couldn't keep putting him through it." 

"Putting him through what?" He says staring right into me, the heat from his body making my sick stomach feel better, but also knotting it with butterflies. 

"That I was holding him back from finding who is really mean to have him...That I was making him think that we could be more than what we were." 

I watch as Aiden's eyes glance down slightly and he gets a scowl on his face, "You know, that guy did do something to you and I plan to erase it." He almost growls, his hands grabbing me waist in a tight grip while leaning down to the crook of my neck. 

"W-what?" I ask out of breath, so stunned I don't remember how to talk. 

Aiden's hot breath lingers on my neck before I feel him kiss my neck, it was sweet at first; but then he bites down hard and I gasp. I grab his biceps as he sucks, kisses and bite my neck in one spot.My head leans to the side on it's own to give him more access, my eyes fluttering closed.

 My mind in a haze of what the heck is going on, but then he leans back and looks at my neck, the corners of his mouth lifting slightly in a victorious smile.

"When that mark disappears, come back." He whispers in my ear, "There is one other place I need to take back." As he says this he kisses my temple where Gregory had kissed.