Tickle Fluff

A/N: Oh gosh guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I recently went back to school and barely have time for Wattpad! Nonetheless, I'll try getting on as much as I can. Sorry if this is crap, I'm so tired >__<

"Shite," Diana muttered to herself, hoping Steve wouldn't hear. She wasn't one to swear, and he'd tease her for tripping over the word.

Steve looked up from the TV. "Is everything alright? Do you have a secret English friend I don't know about?"

"No . . ."

She must've pronounced it correctly, if that were the case.

"Diana, where the heck did you learn that word from?" He leaned back in his chair, gently muting the TV. "Because I'm pretty sure only English people say it like that." Steve yawned, his eyes fluttering close. "And it's not like I'm English. Or British. Or something like that."

Diana tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "It's just this stupid book. I finished it and now Etta wants me to watch all the movies with her. I guess since they said it that way . . ." She trailed off, hoping Steve wouldn't question her any further.

But boy did he. And she couldn't blame him, but why was Steve so excited? His eyes shined, and he smiled in a curious way.

"What book is this?"

"Forbidden Love in the City of Lights," Diana mumbled everything so quickly it seemed like she'd just said an extremely long word.

Steve was bewildered. His mouth hung open from shock, and then he laughed. Or maybe it was a snort. Probably a mix of the two. "You're reading that? You do realize the only people who read that are old ladies who never found love, or lovestruck teens. Not people like you!"

She removed her glasses, using the back of her hand to rub the sweat collecting on her forehead. Obviously stress sweat, and Diana heard somewhere that stress sweat didn't smell too good.

"I've only read two chapters, Steve. The writing isn't even that great. Besides, all they've done is gone to sleep and cuddle."

"They had sex, D. And you thought it was cuddling!" He ran his fingers through her hair, slowly twisting it between his fingers. "If I'd known that, we'd cuddle every single night before bed!"

"Sex?"

Steve dropped his hands from her hair. Of course she didn't know what sex was; Diana was formed from clay and grew up somewhere only girls lived.

"You know . . . Touching someone . . ."

"That's cuddling." Diana leaned closer to the fire, allowing the heat to warm up her whole body. "I never knew we had sex that often."

He coughed, scooting a little closer to his girlfriend. "No, uhm, well . . . Cuddling is different. When we cuddle . . . You're fully clothed."

Diana hooted with laughter. Tears collected at the brim of her eyes, quickly blurring her vision. She would've tried to wipe them away, but her hands were too busy clutching her stomach to keep from falling. Diana gasped for air, each time finding it only harder to breath.

"What? What is it?"

"E-Etta! . . . She's already explained everything! And--and . . . You're description!" Diana could barely even talk from the happiness she was experiencing. Etta had sat her down to explain everything, and she'd gone into much greater detail. "Steve, you're too good for this world. Please tell me there's a planet full of people like you."

"I still don't get what's so funny," Steve commented, but he laughed along anyways. "And thank you for the praise, I do try."

"Try what? To have a big ego without coming across as a tool?"

"To bless the world with my astonishing girlfriend. It takes a lot to get ready with you. I have to make myself look uglier, so we'll look better together."

Right when Diana thought she could regain her composure, she was collapsing again. She rolled onto the floor, still struggling for air from laughter. "We always look good together!"

Steve bent down, taking the chance to poke Diana's stomach. She knew this was her hidden weakness, and whenever someone did it, the girl would freak out.

"Stop!" Diana screamed, kicking her legs back and forth. "Don't grab me!" She screamed even louder, her hair whipping in her face, the smile never escaping. It wasn't a shy smile like when they first started their relationship, her mouth was wide open, sucking in breath after breath.

"Diana I seriously don't know what's gotten into you. You've got to calm down," Steve shook his head in a 'Where did we go wrong?' kinda way. He reached for under her arms, and attacked.

"No!" She screamed, kicking even harder. Diana was going insane, she'd never enjoyed herself so much! Diana recoiled back into herself, her body resembled a ball as she attempted to get away from his touch.

"Diana please, the neighbors will hear you!" Steve exclaimed. "You've got to get your act together."

This whole 'I don't know what to do but I'm pretty sure my girlfriends going crazy' kind of act only made her laugh harder.

Finally, Steve let go. He fell onto the couch, a goofy grin on his face. "That was intense. For a moment there I thought you'd lost your mind."

"I did lose my mind. And I'm still looking for it. But I'm certain I've found the love of my life."

"I second that," Steve replied.

The two smiled at each other, in that moment, nothing could stop their happiness.