PART 68: BOYFRIEND

Start from the beginning

"Any more recommendations?" I asked once again, at last I saw 3 students raising their hands up. I heaved a sigh of relieve once I realized that there were more students who participated in planning, unlike last year I was the only one who planned all of it without my classmates knowing what. I mentally exclaimed when I concluded that this will be easy since students are actively giving their opinion and are agreeing to one option.

Finally getting recommendations, I wrote it all down on the board before letting them vote on which activity we'll be doing.

After tallying, Fortunately Rosé's plan has the Majority of votes.

"OK guys, that's settled. Then.. we'll not waste time. What will be the theme of the café?" My eyes roamed around the classroom once again, hoping that someone will raise their hand.

I saw one hand raising, so my eyes quickly landes on the person owning that hand, it was Lisa and her eyes once again gleamed in excitement once she felt my pair of eyes on her.

"Let's go for like a couple Café, besides valentines is just a few days away." She suggested that most of the people agreed upon. But still there are some contrasting to her decisions which made me do a poll once again.

Actually I really like Lisa's idea since she has a valuable reason on why she picked it, while others gone the extraordinary way and suggested a Medieval theme, I admit its actually something pretty unique but let's stick to the normal ones. And others suggested a Cute themed café, but that was just too ordinary for me.

So in the end, Lisa's suggestion won, with the help of me of course since it was like 40% for her Theme, 35% for the medieval one and 25% for the cute one. It needed a little bit of convincing for the others to agree, but all is good.

"So, any food suggestions? Clothing suggestions? Suggestions for the café?" I asked that made the students think.

While they were thinking about the said question, My eyes automatically flew to Lisa who was wearing a big smile as she chatted with Rosé, maybe they're exchanging ideas. I can't help but to smile when she laughs.

Seriously this girl has an effect on me.

LISA

I was walking down the hallway, happily skipping around with my bag on my shoulders. The halls were quite since maybe all of them were rushing to go out of the school since it was way past dismissal time.

Jungkookie has something to do at the faculty room, I think he said that he'll just sign up for the Café since it needs the permission of the teachers, and we need to use the cooking room instead of our classroom.

So I'm here, walking around the quite and empty hallways, lonely but I'm in a jolly mood so I don't feel like I'm lonely.

Rosé, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie were nowhere to be found, but they actually texted me that they have some things to finish that I have no idea what.

Kookie said he'll wait for me at the front gate. It has been a habit for him to go with me to my house, and actually he stays there until night time, and there are times that he'll actually sleep there but in a different room. His parents actually doesn't know that he keeps on sleeping there. And I bet he'll sleep again today there.

Since I'm all alone most of the time in our house, he always come there to accompany me. Its actually very sweet of him.

My driver Mr. Lee occasionally sleeps there too, but if Jungkook is there its as if he's nowhere in the house, but actually he's just in his room or what not. He chose to keep us undisturbed. There's this one time Jungkook thought Mr.Lee was a ghost when he accidentally went into his room where Mr. Lee is sleeping In the middle of the night, it was funny since he doesn't have any idea that Mr.Lee sleeps there too.