IM GONNA FIX THINGS

Ha-hey my little cutie pies ! I wanted to say thanK yOu sO muCh fOr 44K. Like holy damn. I am forever grateful for the support and the loving comments I've received over time.

I just wanted to talk about something. I've always loved writing. I've written a thousand stories but I always end up getting bored and abandoning them. I really pushed myself to finish this one as a little reminder to myself that I can create something enjoyable, not just to me but also to others. Over time I doubted myself and asked someone to edit my writing. Long story short, a lot of my original thoughts and feelings were erased and I was left once again upset. I used to reply to all the comments but I just kind of shut this story out because I was embarrassed. I eventually started school again and I soon got a job so all my free time was taken up by that. I'm on winter holiday and I have a day off from everything so tomorrow I'm going to re-edit and just make my story, my story again. Not just for me but because you deserve something good to read. If you'd like to re-read it once I'm finished them by all means please do but it's not necessary. The story will be the same I'll just add in more of my thoughts and emotions and really turn it into something I'm proud of again.

Once again thank you immensely for this honour, I'm going to go back and reply to all the comments and reactions so if you'd like to leave something please do.

But uh, yeah. I love you so much