[3]

//Lost love - Futurecop!//

"Amelia! I have a very important life or death question to ask you," Ivy said as she stood in front of our table as Mason sat down across from me.

It was the next day already. The day goes by way too fast when you're new and still trying to figure out everything.

The cafeteria was already buzzing.

I nodded for her to go on.

"If you could choose to have any accent which one would you choose?" She rolled the waist of her skirt in so her skirt got shorter and shorter until you could see half of her thighs.

"Irish, I loved how a lot of them have such thick accents that you can't understand a god damn word." We all smiled. "What about you?"

She sat down beside me "Australian definitely."

"And you Mason?"

"Probably Russian, I could sound like a sexy spy 24/7," he wiggled his eyebrow and we erupted into immediate laughter.

After our laughing had died down a blonde haired girl with brown haired boy sat beside Mason.

His eyes...

"Glad to see you didn't die," Ivy said sarcastically and the girl chuckled.

"I swear to god, if you're contagious I'm gonna kill you," Mason punched him lightly in the arm.

"I'm fine, glad to see my friends care." The boy smiled. He then looked at me and then back at Mason "Who's this?" I didn't know if I should take that as a rude comment or a sudden interest in me.

"She's my lover," Ivy blew me a kiss.

"Ethan, Amelia. Amelia, Ethan." we then awkwardly shook hands. As I grasped his hand I felt a sudden warmness spread throughout my arm and I broke away quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice. It was comfort, something I was desperate for.

"Nice to meet you," He smiled politely and I returned the favor but I soon started to feel my face burn so I quickly moved my gaze and had to look down at my food before he could notice me blushing.

The blonde girl nudged Ethan.

"Oh, this is Leah," I looked up as he smiled again but she nudged him again. "S-she's my girlfriend."

She gave a small wave and then adverted her eyes to Ethan as if she couldn't stand to look at me.

-

While I was rushing to my art class after that painfully awkward meeting at lunch I forgot to check what the number was on the door to my next class.

302? No, i think it was 203? Where did I put my information sheet?

I dropped my bag onto the floor and started to rummage around desperately looking for the paper that told me where my classes were.

The bell rang which only made my anxiety unbearable. I zipped up my bag and just went to room 203 because this hallway seemed familiar, I think.

As I opened the door I met with the same familiar set of eyes that I noticed from lunch.

My eyes suddenly widened, realizing who I had locked eyes with.

Ethan.

He gave me a surprised look as his brows knit together as I quickly walked backward out of the room and closed the door.

You worthless idiot, why can't you do anything right?

Instead of running to the next class I slid against the wall until my butt hit the floor thinking:

Great. You've just made the biggest fool of yourself in front of the cutest guy in school in less than 20 minutes.

~~~

I actually did this, where I've walked in on a class where the guy i just met that lunch period was right there and we like made eye contact and I regret my life. But it's cool bc me and him have been great friends to this day