[19]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!! THIS CHAPTER GETS SPICY

//intertwined - dodie clark//

We decided to go into his room because the rain had become almost annoying. His room was actually really clean. He had a computer in his room, his own TV, a giant bed with dark grey covers and the occasional t-shirt on the ground.

"Welcome to my room" He laughed as he shut the window after us.

"It's actually really nice" I looked around at the pictures that were on his desk.

"Thanks, I think." we laughed

The silence had became warm again, I never thought i'd appreciate it

"Do you want to get changed? We're soaked" he suggested

I silently nodded

He went over to his dresser and pulled out some clothes before setting some down on his bed.

"I'm gonna get changed in the washroom and you can just... change in here" he smiled before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

I pick up the clothes he's laid out for me. A big t-shirt and a pair on sweatpants.

I pull off my hoodie and pull on the dry shirt. I stare at the dry sweatpants before struggling to remove my soaked pants. I fold the sweatpants and tuck them back into his dresser.

Everything will be fine

What is his parents are home

I cant just walk around his bedroom in my underwear and just a shirt on.

"I got some towels for u-" He walked back into the room and saw me.

I stood with my hand fidgeting with each other

"Um... here" he handed me a towel.

I nodded in appreciation and sat on his bed as I dried my hair off. He tossed his clothes in his laundry hamper before sitting next to me

"So..." He spoke as he thoroughly rubbed the towel around on his head trying to dry his hair.

"So" I scrunched my hair with the towel and wiped off the excess water from the back of my neck.

The silence became so awkward, warm, but awkward. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him to break this phase. My lips were practically throbbing because i missed him so much.

He pushed a piece of hair that was hanging in front of my vision to behind my ear. " So how about his weather?" He smugly said with a giant smirk across his lips.

"Shut up" I said before we tossed our towels on the floor and connected our lips.

Oh the sweet strawberry starburst

His hands gripped my face and hair softly as he covered my face and neck with soft, well needed kisses.

When we broke away he still held my face in his hands. "I miss you so much"

I kissed his pink lips softly once again.

I really love this boy

I really really do

Is this the right time?

I pulled away from his lips and just admire the brunette boy. His lips were bright pink and slightly swollen from all this kissing. His hair was tousled in every which way and a bit wet but I liked it like that. He looked at me with a confused expression but he still had a smile on his lips.

"Why are you staring at me?" He laughed.

"I love looking at you, I really do," I grabbed his face and slowly kissed him. My hand trailed down from his shoulders, to his chest, to the bottom hem of his shirt.

I ever so slowly raised it further further up until he assisted and pulled it off his body, throwing it onto the floor. My hands lightly hovered over his bare chest as if I was scared to touch him.

When I finally rested my palms on his warming skin a bolt of energy ran throughout me.

He played with the ends of my shirt before swiftly pulling it off me, more smoothly than I did his. He sat there just looking at my eyes, nothing else.

"Have I ever told you how God damn lovley you are?" He meant it, I could tell because his eyebrows moved along with the words.

I reconnected back to his lips with a smile, but it felt off. His warm hands grasped onto my sides which made me feel funny inside. My heart started pounding.

He kissed down my neck and onto my collar bones before pausing shortly. My heart almost leapt out of my chest.

"Ethan," I said so quietly I'm amazed he heard me. He lifted his eyes to meet mine "I-I can't." I shook my head.

I'm a disappointment

A failure

A screw up

He breathed out slowly with a soft sigh. He handed me my shirt but I just held it in my lap. I couldn't pull myself to look at him.

"Are you okay?" He ask as he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go through with it," a tear rolled down my face.

"What? You're apologizing? I'm so happy you stopped," he brushed a section of hair behind my ear. "I wouldn't have forgave myself if you were so uncomfortable doing that and I just let you."

I glanced over at him.

"Don't ever think you have to do something in order to make me happy," he brushed away the tear with his thumb. "If you're not ready or too uncomfortable with something then tell me. In no way would I be mad or upset with you." he wrapped an arm around me. "I want to ensure your safety, happiness and comfort. That's my number one concern." He kissed the top of my head. "I love you Ames"

I looked back at the window. The sunset was gone but it had been replaced with stars. I look back at the half naked boy who just poured his heart out to a girl and she held the answer to his fate.

She reached up and traced her thumb down his jaw and then played with the curls that hung at the bottom of his neck.

"I love you Ethan."

~

AYE SIKE! NO SEX HAHAH. I'm exhausted. Tell me how bad this chapter was :) thanks!

THE END.

How was it? What'd ya think?

I'm so thankful for all of my readers. You guys are the nicest people I've met and I personally love each and every single one of you!