[11]

//ilysb - LANY//

A couple weeks have gone by since that little sick day. Ethan has been over every day and Mason and Ivy has been over only a couple times. When they come over Ethan pretends we're nothing because we don't think Ivy is ready for our 'relationship' yet.

Knock knock

I run downstairs and open the front door.

"Ready?" Ethan asked as he leaned against the door frame with his hands in his pockets.

He walks me from my house to Mason's every morning

"Yeah," I smiled as I picked up my bag off of the floor and pulled up my socks a little higher. "You look good today," I said I fixed his tie for him.

"Trying to keep up with m'lady," he smirked.

I pulled gently on his tie which brought his head down to mine and pecked his lips tenderly.

I then locked the door behind me and closed it. Ethan and I carried out harmless small talk about each other's nights before Mason and Ivy caught up with us.

Soon the morning bell rings and first period is about to start.

I get in my seat near the back and the teacher proceeds to talk about today's lesson and how we'll be studying for our next test and blah blah blah.

I feel a small vibration from my bag and pull out my phone

Ethan: can you get out of class? I really want to see you 😉

Me: what did you have in mind?

Ethan: meet me in the hall and you'll find out.

I shoot my hand up.

"May I go to the restroom?"

He nods in reply and I quickly speed walk out of the classroom. I walk so fast I almost run into my favorite brunette.

He grabbed my hand and turned the corner leading into the empty art hall.

"Where are we goin-" he cut me off by pressing his pointer to my lips.

"Shh," He looked around carefully, checking for teachers.

"You need to be quiet okay?"

I nodded.

He removed his finger from my lips and moved his hand swiftly behind my neck; pulling me in. His kiss made me melt right there in his grip.

His other hand snaked around my back and tightened so there was no possible space left between us. My hands gripped softly on his face trying to hold on to the moment.

Ethan soon pulled away and looked side to side to check for staff again. He then took my hand again led me to a door labeled Janitor.

I rolled my eyes as he opened the supply door and shut it after me. Ethan pulled on the little metal chain hanging from the ceiling which turned on the light.

The room was just enough for us. As I looked around I could only see a mop and a bucket and I laughed, realizing how funny this was.

"Amelia!" He quietly scolded.

"Sorry," I smiled brightly before pulling on his tie again like I did this morning, except this time I stopped right before our lips touched. "What's the magic word?" I teased as my eyes flickered up to his.

His hand roughly gripped my sides. He pressed his forehead against mine and dug his fingers into my skin gently. My feeling of vulnerability increased.

"Why do you always tease me?" He softly whined.

"Because. What's the magic word?" I smirked.

"Please, Amelia. Please let me kiss you," He whispered onto my lips.

And he did, well, we did.

He gently unbuttoned the top button, exposing more of skin to him. He left a trail of gentle kisses down my jaw and onto my neck.

The hot air from his breath made my body cover in goosebumps. He planted several gentle kisses before my hands gripped firmly around his arms that were on each side of me. He let out a soft chuckle before sucking harshly and biting my soft spot. Making me let out little yelps.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he left a delicate kiss on the bruised area. He trailed back up to my lips, putting one hand on my back to support me as our lips connected.

I've kissed Ethan many times before but this was like nothing I've ever experienced. This kiss was filled with lust and affection. So much passion had been translated.

I ran my hand up through his hair and gripped my hand into his waves. He softly groaned into the kiss which made me chuckle.

He pulled away shortly "You'd better stop that," he warned with a smile before kissing me again.

"Make me," I said as I tightened my grip which made him jerk his head back; exposing his neck for me.

I slowly left small wet kisses leading from his mouth, across his jaw and down his throat.

"Amelia stop," he brought his head down and looked at me. Closing off the area.

My brows knit together. "What did I do?" I asked cautiously.

"They might hear us," his expression softened and he looked concerned.

"Okay," I frowned.

He noticed my sudden change in mood and he kissed me once more, nipping at my bottom lip which made me squeal, shooting my mood back up. He laughed at me.

"I hate you," I said against his lips.

"I hate you too," he rested his hands firmly on my hips but he'd ever so often brush his fingers up and down my sides because he knew how sensitive I am.

~~~

Does this chapter make any sense? Please let me know

I watched the new beauty and the beast today and YOOOO EVERMORE IS THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD.