senses

the kiss felt like home. it was the place that i was searching for and i finally found. farkle is my safe place.

we came to our senses only after the kiss. his blue orbs met mine and i saw the compassion and worry in his eyes. he cupped my cheeks in his hands and smiled, revealing that one dimple that i adore.

"are you crazy may?" his tone changing quickly after realizing we were outside. "you need to go back inside before anything happens." he started leading me towards the house, his hands on my shoulders.

i placed my hands over his and pushed back. "no, farkle. i need to know if i'm really sick," we were whispering hoping not to wake up the entire neighborhood.

he smiled a little. "follow me," he took my hand and adrenaline shot through my body. our skin touching felt like the medication i needed. farkle lead me to the backyard of his house and up a ladder to the rooftop. we sat together in silence for a while enjoying the view.

"what are you going to do? now that you're outside?" the so called math seemed at peace. his hair blowing with the slight breeze that came through.

"i'm going to paris," i smiled. farkle froze and turned to me.

"paris? you mean over the ocean and to a different continent, paris?" he looked stunned.

"don't worry, you're coming with me," i looked down. i didn't want to see his reaction. there were so many possibilities that it could be. anger, disgust, fear.

"hell yeah i'm going. i'm not letting you onto a plane and someplace far all alone," he appeared confident for someone so used to fear. "plus, i'm your personal tour guide,"

i moved closer to his body and embraced the boy. his familiar cologne took over all my senses and hugged me tighter.

his raspy voice broke the silence that waved between us. "you do realize that you could die on the way to paris?" he says the the nicest way possible.

"yeah i do. but i have these experiment pills that i doctor i've been to several times said would help me with the journey. i know it may be all sketchy to you but to me it's the only way i can experience life to the fullest. i can't stay in my house not knowing if-" my rambling was cut off by yet another kiss.

his lips against mine felt like the puzzle piece that was missing. he was all i ever wanted. and i got it.

"let me get my bag and we'll be on our way," he leads me back down and tells me to wait on the balcony. i take a deep breath and giggle. farkle trusts me enough to go to a different continent and that i'm making the right decision for my health.

farkle reappears and surely enough we're on our way to paris, the city of love.

-

www.lunaairlines.com

Welcome to Luna Airlines! Please select a destination and we will find a ticket(s)
to match your needs.

2 tickets to Paris, France.

From LAX to LAF
Passengers : Maya Hart Hunter and Farkle Minkus

Thank you for choosing Luna Airlines!

a/n
sorry for the really crappy chapter. also heads up on chapters because i might not be able to post often due to family
related issues. also my birthday is in two days??