32 |

Month seven of pregnancy
KU Dormitory
Sunday evening
8pm

【Word Count:930

Jeongguk had a meeting with BigHit, so Liz came over to watch Netflix Dramas with Jane and I. Somehow, the two girls ended up drawing flowers in all over my belly. It
was cute, so I didn't stop them.

"Can you pass me my phone?" I asked Liz as my device began to ring.

Min Yoongi.

Typical.

I clicked the green answer choice before holding the phone up to my face. What on earth could be the deal? Did he fuck things over with Yuki yet?

"I need to see you as soon as possible," He voice was solid.

Um.

"O-Okay, I'll come over?"

"No!" He almost shouted before nervously clearing his throat. "W-W-We can't go in there. Meet me at the smoking bench."

"I'll be there," I sighed.

"Who–" I cut off Jane right away.

"Yoongi wants to talk to me," I sighed deeply, standing up from the couch. My belly was getting sooooo big, it was beginning to become painful sometimes.

I sat on the wooden bench in the natural dark, looking at the aesthetically pleasing fountain before me. I slowly began to sink into the white noise of the water splashing.

"Yo," Yoongi declared.

I turned my head and smiled, "Hi."

He sighed deeply, rubbing his face with his hands. He sat beside me, a disturbed look laid across his face as he studied the fountain.

"Wha... what's wrong?" I spoke softly.

"Never repeat my words," He turned to me for the first time.

"I promise," I simply replied.

Yoongi's gaze made heat flush my cheeks in the cold. I had to look away from his stare from time to time to keep myself composed.
I couldn't show him that he still had will over me.

"I saw something I wasn't supposed to," He blinked, looking down at the ground.

"Well tell me."

"Jin...," He squinted his eyes, as if he were doubting his memory. "He... k-kissed Namjoon..."

OH SHIT.

"Huh?!" I parted my cold lips in utter shock. "What did Joonie do?"

"He pulled away after a second and stared at us. Then he left the dorm without saying a word," He reached in his jacket pocket. "I did the same thing."

Then pulled out a pack of menthol cigarettes.

"I have to tell you something to," He put the stick between his lips as he patted his pockets for a lighter. "About Kook."

I frowned, reaching towards the cigarette.

"If you touch my cigarette, I will not tell you," He froze, talking stiffly with the cigarette between his lips.