24 |

Month four of Pregnancy
Monday morning
5am

Word Count:712

"Baaaaaabie," A deep voice cooed in english.

Jungkook repeatedly poked my cheeks until I slapped them away, taking my pillow and slamming it over my face. Just let me sleep, God.

"We made you breakfast," He chuckled, clicking on the lamp. "I guess I'll just eat it."

"Mmm, No!" I groaned, throwing the pillow at him.

He caught the pillow, laughing mischievously. I looked around the room and noticed that Jimin and Jane already got up. Jeongguk helped me out of bed, looking at my stomach in surprise.

"Your belly is growing, Jagiya," He said,
dumbfounded as he rubbed my belly up and down. "Today makes four months, doesn't it?"

"Five months to go," I yawned, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Come eat, Jagiya," He placed his hand on my lower back and led me into the kitchen.

Sitting at the small kitchen table in full uniform, Jane and Jimin sat in chairs as they sipped steaming coffee with plates of breakfast in front of them.

"Oyayou gozaimasu, (Y/N)–ahh!" Jane smiled brightly, waving at me.

Brain dead. "Huhhhhh?"

"Good morning in anime language," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"It's Japanese, asshole," She slurred.

Sitting at the table, I smelled my breakfast and smiled. I reached for my mug of warm banana milk—since the doctor won't let me have coffee. I took a bite of the breakfast that was just prepared.

"How'd you sleep, beautiful? Did you look in the mirror yet?" Jimin smiled brightly.

Jane choked, "You're so mean! You look great (Y/N), your hair is just messy."

I shook my head, embarrassed slightly. I was startled to feel strong hands grip my shoulders. I looked up to see a smiling Jungkook. His "unisex" perfume was a radiant scent.

"My love is beautiful always," He said shyly.

"Yahhh, you make me cringe," Jane scoffed, bringing her coffee mug to her lips.

Of course.

I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"I gotta shower and get to class. Namjoon said he needs me a little earlier than usual," I took one last bite of the food on my purple plate. "Must be good news."

I walked down the hallway at 5:45, getting on the elevator and making it to the 3rd floor. This was way easier, coming early when the school was mostly empty.

As I approached the Rec Room, Namjoon's voice began to drown out my thoughts.

"Alright, thanks. We'll see you then!" He blurted, right before ending the call.

Standing in the doorway, I double knocked on the open door frame. He whipped around, a smile plastered across his cheeks.

"You just missed the phone call!" He rolled his eyes playfully.

What.

"Phone call?"

"BigHit Entertainment," He shrugged. "They purchased the album we put together last month."

2 Cool 4 Skool.

Jane and Liz even helped write some of the songs, and also helped Hoseok teach the choreographies to the other boys. This was a strange project, but it was certainly a great bonding experience. We were able to put together a whole album in a month!

"Did you just say big shit entertainment?"

Namjoon laughed, "Think of it as like a record deal company. They manage musical groups, basically hiring them to make music and entertain. And it's BigHit," He explained, chortling his last sentence.

"Ahh, I think I understand," I smiled reassuringly.

So? Are we about to be like, famous or some shit? This is all going so fast.

"I think they wanna turn us into somethin'," Namjoon chuckled, taking off his jacket as he sat in a comfy chair. "We have an interview with them tonight."

"Wha-what?!!" I exclaimed. "B-But I look so– ...pregnant!"

"(Y/N), I doubt they'll care if you're just a song writer," He patted my shoulder lightly.

I'm about to sound selfish as fuck.

"I want to dance, though..."

"You will," He chuckled. "BigHit only publicizes... men. So they want to hire you, Jane, and Liz as dance teachers. But not right now, obviously."

"Wahhh...," I smiled. "And I'll song write until I have my baby?"

"Ahh, I dunno," He shrugged. "I'm just going off of BigHit's rules and requirements. We'll find out the real business tonight."

hey so add my private snapchat

hey so add my private snapchat. starting a streak with the first three people to add me.

@janegguk