27 | who

Month five of pregnancy
KU Recreation Room
Tuesday morning
6:50am

Word Count:400

"So it's official?" Namjoon nudged my shoulder. "The title of our next album is
O!RUL8,2?"

"Yeah, why not?" I smiled. "It fits."

"Hey, before you leave...," Namjoon mumbled. "I need to ask you something."

"Okay?" I tilted my head.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay, giving up your baby?" He asked in a consoling voice. "We all just want you to be happy, (Y/N)."

"Namjoon, I have to," I sighed deeply. "I'll visit them, as often as I can. Me and Jungkook already talked about it several times."

"He seems attached to it already."

"I feel like he is...," I looked down, feeling an ache in my heart. "This is hard..."

"You're a strong girl," He patted my shoulder. "Everything will be okay one day."

I smiled just as the dismissal bell rang. Picking up my napsack and notebook, I stood up carefully and rubbed my belly.

"It's getting so big!" I complained.

The bump is starting to become visible even in Jungkook's baggiest T shirts. People were starting to notice... and more and more rumors were being spread.

As I put my Song Notebook in my locker, I looked down and noticed the naked legs of someone standing in the other side of the locker door. Jane and Liz never wore skirts, so whoever it was, was beyond me.

I closed my locker, coming in contact with a petite girl. She smiled, stepping closer and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, um," She giggled. "I don't mean to get in your business, but are you pregnant?"

"Yep," I sighed.

"Rumor has it that it's your friend, Min Yoongi's baby," She whispered. "I-I was just wondering–"

"It's my boyfriend's, Jeon Jungkook," I rolled my eyes. "Yoongi and I had a thing like a year and a half ago."

"O-Oh!" She sighed in relief. "Okay. Just wondering."

The fuck?

"Why?"

"I've liked Min-Oppa since the beginning of the semester and I really wanna tell him," She looked down, blushing. "But I didn't wanna tell him if he got a girl pregnant and ditched her!"

I cannot explain the slight anger I felt.

"Um," I scoffed. "Okay well you have nothing to worry about."

"Okay, Unnie!" She smiled before running away.

"The fuck?" I mouthed as she disappeared into the crowd of students.

sigh, merry christmas @BangtanFFsJikook ♡~

amosc ~ janegguk