42 |

Later that night...

1:06am

My dream was blurry and hard to keep up with; everything was accelerating so fast.

Jeongguk pushed me into a dark, fancy bedroom and locked us in. He roughly grabbed my shoulders and glared deep into my eyes. In my ear he whispered, "You don't love me."

I didn't realized I was wearing a wedding dress until a young boy tugged on the puffy skirt. He resembled Jungkook and I.

"Mommy, why don't you love daddy?" He spoke, his Korean words rolled off of his tongue.

"I do... love daddy," I mouthed.

"Aw, I love you too, Kitten."

I whipped my head up to come face to face, eye to eye, with Min Yoongi.

I woke up in a cold sweat, gasping sharply as I sat up. I panted like Hajin when she had a panic attack at work one time. There was wetness between my thighs... I roughly clutched Jeongguk's toned bicep. His eyes opened with fear as he spotted the same thing deep in my own. He sat up, one had on my back and one on my stomach.

"J-Jagi!" He whispered. "Are you-- Fuck! Baby, baby, baby... Just breathe, okay?"

"Kookie," I took in a sharp breathe, feeling tearing pain in my uterus. "It's time. She's... she's coming."

"(Y/N)?" Jimins groggy voice woke up Jane.

Jungkook slid on arm under my back and the other under my knees, he practically leapt off the bed with me in his arms. He shouted as he sprinted for the bedroom door, "Go wake up the Hyungs!"

"Your water broke?" Janes voice trailed off as Jungkook ran down the dormitory hallway, heading for the stairs rather than the elevator. His heart pounded again head as he ran through the lobby, carrying me bridal style in his toned arms. My hands held my large stomach, clenching Jungkook's T shirt that I wore to bed.

"Jungkook watch out!" Taehyung's voice came out loud and powerful from behind as Jungkook ran out into the middle of the parking lot.

Headlights blinded us, but at the last second he spun around swiftly, missing the car that nearly hit us by mere inches. My heart leapt, I could feel my daughter's heart pounding as well.

Namjoon opened the door to the van, Jungkook jumped in, sitting against the far window and holding me protectively in his arms. When the eight others piled into the vehicle, and we were zooming down the empty streets within seconds. When my vision cleared, I saw Yoongi sitting on my right as Jungkook held me. I reached for his hand, interlacing my fingers through his. His lips parted with no voice as his eyes met mine.

"Pl-Please don't let go," I whimpered.

And at the same time, in perfect sync, my boyfriend and friend both softly spoke, "I won't."

"We need a doctor now! (L/N) is going into immediate labor!" A nurse shouted as she ran down the hallway towards the room I was in.

I haven't stopped panting since I woke up. Jungkook sat by my right side, holding my hand and wiping my tears. He whispered to me soothingly as Jane wiped away my sweat with a cold cloth before pulling my hair away from my face. Yoongi stroked my leg comfortingly at the end of the bed.

I looked up to see Jin pacing back and forth as Namjoon kept looking outside of the doorway for the doctor. Liz sat beside Jeongguk, staring at me with worry in her dark eyes. Hoseok sat besides Liz with his face cupped in his hands, and Taehyung kept asking me if I was okay. Okay so some us aren't really any good in a crisis.

I turned my head, looking away from the rapid rise and fall of my chest. I looked right into my boyfriends eyes.

"Jagiya, I know you can do this," He spoke softly enough for only I to hear.

"I'ma need everyone except for eomma and appa to back away from the bed!" Ordered the doctor.

They all scrambled away from my side like children being caught doing wrong. A male doctor approached me quickly, his eyes widening as he gazed between my legs. I spotted Yoongi standing in the view, and grabbed the water bottle beside me.

"DON'T FUCKING WATCH!" I screamed, chucking the water bottle like a football. The bottle bounced off the crown of his head, causing him to fall backward.

"(Y/N), don't stress yourself out," The doctor patted my leg. "I see the head."

"Oh fuck," I through my head back as I felt my vaginal skin start to fucking tear like a sheet of paper.

"RIP to your pussy after this," Liz remarked.

The doctor glared at Liz then at the nurse, "Get her out of here!"

The nurse frowned and walked towards Liz. Um, what the fuck?

"No, no! Don't you fucking dare!" I roared.

"Okay (Y/N), nice and steady, I need you to push!" The doctor coached me.

I squeezed my eyes closed, hot tears soaked the pillow as I contracted my muscles, pushing the being out of me.

"Push! ...And push!"

"Oh my god," Jane cupped her hands over her mouth.

Jimin fainted on the floor at the sound of crying. I sunk my nails into Jungkook's hand, he hissed in pain. 

"You're doing great. Now one more big push, (Y/N)!

I pushed long and hard, opening my eyes to see my stomach was way flatter ran before. Jane and the doctor stared at my crying baby girl in confusion as Jeongguk snipped the cord. He took of the same baffled expression as he looked down at my baby.

"It's... It's a boy?" Jane smiled wide at me.

Oh my god.

my heart was racing just from writing this lol