05 |

Later that day
KU Dormitory
7pm

Word Count: 2700

I had to confront him. What's the point in having a boyfriend that hates you? ...Exactly. Jeongguk was currently at Liz and Tae's dorm, talking with Liz about our current situation. She offered to ask him what was up; Jeongguk trusted her greatly.

I shook my head, rising from the edge of my bed. Just as I was about to join Jane and Jimin in the living room,
the sudden slap of the front door started me.

Uh-oh...

Yes, it was loud enough to hear from the bedroom. I was sure that the students above/below is heard it as well.

"Fucking apologize to the door, Cunt!" Jane's muffled voice was heard in the living room.

No reply, only quickly foot steps that built up my anxiety with every stomp. After an eternity inside 5 seconds, Jeongguk harshly opened the door, slamming it louder than he did before.

I flinch and stepped back. His anger radiated like heat from the sun. I expected him to yell... but he didn't. He spoke in a shaky voice, a voice that one would use as they were choking on their own tears.

"You think I hate you?"

Feeling a surge of guilt, I looked away and silently nibbled my lower lip.

"You don't speak Korean, all of a sudden?" His words cut me like paper.

I met the darkness of his flooded eyes.

"Just calling it how I see it...," I said softly, like a child being scolded.

He chuckled, sucking up his tears. Quietly and casually, he spoke with a slight head tilt.

"How stupid are you?"

"Mh?" I frowned.

I wasn't offended like my expression portrait me to be, I was hurt. Like usual. He shrugged, his face painfully neutral.

"Just calling it how I see it," He smiled slightly.

I broke down.

"You fucking dipshit!" I shouted.

Although his eyes softened, he held onto an angry expression. I was too angry with him to realize how sexy he was. Yes, sexy. He would be 20 soon and began to acquire the looks of a mature man.

"You're the one that came back to me, yet you're always a sack of diseased dick around me!" I rambled on.

"Do you really wanna know my reason?" He tilted his head, loosening his black tie.

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes.

He gritted his teeth inside of his mouth. The shadow casted beneath his jaw contoured his sharp jawline. I blushed, watching as he bit his lip, massaging his forehead in irritation. As the shadow of his hand faded from the upper portion of his face, I realized that tears were streaming. Although Jeongguk seemed depressed, his voice was still frighteningly angry. As if his tears weren't even there.

"Why the fuck do I still love you, when all you do is make me cry?" He glared at me.

Utter silence settled. I wanted to run to China and never look back.

Knock, knock, knock.

My eyes focused past Jeongguk, fixed onto the closed door. My boyfriend sniffled, turning around slowly as he wiped his tears with his sleeve. He slowly turned the doorknob and cracked the door open so that the knocker could only see him. I heard Jimin's sugary voice.