21 |

Month three of pregnancy
Two weeks later
Friday
6:30am

Word Count:535

I walked into Songwriting thirty minutes passed the bell, all eyes landed on me. The professor eyed me up and down, looking at my belly for awhile.

"Why are you late?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Professor-nim," I sighed. "My roommate broke our alarm clock."

"Ah," He rolled his eyes. "Well take a seat. I understand you helped Namjoon write this song... 'I like it'."

"Huh?" I zoned out, sitting beside Namjoon. "O-Oh! Yes!"

"It's so great!" A girl from behind me blurted. "Jungkook sounds so great in it."

"W-Wait? The song's been produced? I haven't heard it!" I complained, glaring at Joonie.

"Ah yes, the surprise," He chuckled, placing headphones in both of my ears. "We recorded last night."

After he pushed play, my ears met the sound of a familiar voice.

Wanna be loved...~♪

Jeongguk's angelic voice.

Namjoon's rap was well put together, without missing a single beat. When the chorus came on, I literally almost started crying, with the whole class watching me.

I had to admit, my heart did hurt a little as I heard Yoongi's voice. His rapping was literally flawless. I somehow felt a little bit of guilt as his last few lines are played.

Like an ogre, I secretly go to you
And I look at your daily life every day
Each time, I am tormented
Oh shit, do you think of me? (do you?)♪

I listened to the rest of the song, hiding the millions of emotions behind a satisfying smile. Surely the rap had nothing to do with me. But I couldn't help but think... Did he think of me as he wrote that?

As the song ended, I removed my headphones and placed them in Joonie's hand. The eyes of everyone in the room landed on me. Ugh.

"Well?" Joon looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"It's perfect," I said softly with a smile.

"It's obvious that (Y/N) and Namjoon have a talent when they're together. So, if you want my advice, I believe you should keep writing songs together. And your friends sing and rap in perfect harmony together!" He explained.

"Well (Y/N), what do ya say?" Namjoon turned to me.

"I'd love to but," I licked my lips. "After I have this baby, I'm supposed to return to Kpop Choreography."

"That's six months from now," Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh, well, okay then," I smiled. "I'm in."

Standing at my locker before calculus, a female approached me. I turned slightly to see Jisoo. FUCKING JISOO.

"(Y/N)?" She mumbled. "I need to talk to you about something."

"What?" I closed my clocker, completely annoyed by her. "As far as my knowledge, you were the one that helped Hajin get with my boyfriend."

"Yeah, about her...," She rubbed the back of her neck. "Look, I dropped Hajin. She's taking all of this drama too far."

Drama? What else could be happening?

"What do you mean?" I glared at her in confusion.

Just then, the late bell rang.

"Just get my number from Liz and call me after school," She rambled before walking off down the hallway.

he's so perfect, i love my bias so much

also, happy birthday Taehyungie.