Shaved Legs (Cobra x Reader)

You wrap a towel around your body as you get out of the shower. You dried yourself off and got dressed. It was hot out so you had shorts on.
     You walked put of the bathroom and into your living room. Picking up your phone you dialed a number and held it to your ear. After ringing for a few seconds the person picked up.
     "What do you want Y/N?" Cobra asked from the other end. You laughed to yourself quietly.
     "Get your ass ready! I want to go to the mall and you're coming with me." You demand, Cobra sighed slightly annoyed.
     "I don't want to go to the mall with you. Every time we go we're there for the entire day." He replies, you roll your eyes. "And don't roll your eyes at me."
     "I'll roll my eyes at whoever I want. I'll be over in 20 minutes, if you're not dressed I'm dragging your ass out of that apartment in whatever you're wearing." You sass and hang up before he could reply.
     Once you finish getting ready you leave your apartment and head down to your car. Once you're in you buckle up and turn the car on. Your phone starts to ring, you look down and see Cobra is calling.
     "Are you ready?" You ask once you answer it.
     "No, I'm not going." Cobra replies causing you to groan.
     "Cobra you can't just hide in your apartment all weekend! You're going to the mall with me." You state as you hook your phone up to your car so you can drive.
     "I can hide in my house all weekend. I'm not going." He huffs, you sigh and roll your eyes again.
     "I'll buy Cubellios her food for the week." You offer, the phone is quiet for a moment as Cobra thinks. "And I'll pay for lunch."
     "Fine, but we're not going to be there all day." He says causing you to laugh.
     "Deal! Now I'm almost there so you better be ready." You reply.
     "Whatever." Cobra hangs up and you continue your drive to his apartment.
     Once you pull up you see Cobra waiting outside. He walks over to your car and gets in. You watch as he buckles up and then looks over at you. "What?" He asks, you smile and move to put your leg on his lap.
     "Pet my leg! It's really soft!" You smile, Cobra sighs before petting your leg. This was a normal thing for you two. You'd shave your legs and make him pet them. It was weird ar first but Cobra got use to it.
     "Did you do something different? It's softer than before." He asks as he strokes your leg and you nod your head.
     "I used this new moisturizer that makes your legs really soft!" You state, Cobra nods his head as he continues to pet your leg. "Okay I have to drive so I need my leg back." You laugh as you pull your leg away to drive.
     It was nice to have a male best friend you could force to go to the mall with you. Just like it was nice to make him pet your leg.

I'm sorry if this seems a little short. I'm having some problems with Wattpad lately but it's doing kind of better now. I hope you enjoyed though and if you have any request let me know!