AU Boy Germs (Natsu x Zeref x Sister!Reader)

A/N: You're in Middle school, 8th grade, Natsu is a junior in High school, and Zeref is out of school. R/G/N is what you're going to call your crush it stands for random guy name! One more thing, Igneel is you dad.

     You smiled with a blush spreading across your cheeks as your crush waved at you. Wendy (she's in the same grade as you) giggled as she walked next to you. "He likes you!" She squealed quietly to you. This caused you to blush more.
     "He does not! We're only friends." You replied, Wendy laughed as you two walked into your class. Once you got in the two of you took your seats. The teacher didn't really care where you sat so you got to sit with Wendy.
     Your crush walked into the class and decided to sit in front of you. Wendy looked over at you with a smile. You squealed internally to yourself as he turned around and smiled at you. "Hey Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now..." He trails off, you looked at Wendy through the corner of you eyes. She's grinning like an idiot.
     "Y-yeah?" You ask urging him to continue what he was saying. He looks you in the eyes with a light pink painting his cheeks.
     "I-I like you and I was uhh....wondering if y-you would be my g-girlfriend?" He asks looking down at your desk. Your face heatd up as you smile brightly.
     "I-I'd l-love too!" You stutter out, Wendy squeals slightly before the teacher starts class. Your crush smiles at you one last time before turning around to face the teacher.
••Time Skip••
You held your new boyfriends hand as you walked out of school with him and Wendy. "I have to go get my big brother." You say as the three of you walk toward the high school (the high school is connected to the middle school). You spot Natsu's pink hair and quickly let go of your boyfriend's hand. "Bye Wendy! Bye R/G/N!" You say before running over to your brother.
     "Who was that? Why were you holding his hand?" Natsu questioned, you blushed darkly.
     "I-It was no one!" You say, Natsu glares at R/G/N as he sees him walk onto his bus. Lucy rolled her eyes before hitting Natsu upside the head slightly and walking to her bus. Natsu grabbed you by the arm gently before dragging you home.
     Once you were home he dragged you to the bathroom. He turned the water to the skin on and filled your hands with soap. "Whay are you doing!?" You ask as he pulls you toward and sticks your hands under the water.
     "I'm cleaning the boy germs off your hands!" Natsu states, you roll your eyes as you try to pull your hands away.
     "Zeref! Natsu's being weird!" You shout, after a moment Zeref walks into the bathroom to see Natsu scrubbing your hand.
     "She was holding some boy's hand after school." Natsu explained, Zeref's eyes widened before helping Natsu.
     "What the heck!?" You shout as they scrub your hand.
     "Any boys besides us have germs." Zeref stated as he put more soap on you hand. "We're gonna need more soap." He says, Natsu nods before quickly walking out of the bathroom.
     Once he returns he has another bottle of soap. "You don't need nasty boy germs Y/N!" Natsu says as he takes the cap off the soap bottle and dumps it on your hand. This causes you to laugh slightly.
     "Wait until dad finds out." Zeref sighs as he washes the rest of the soap off. Your eyes widened as you hear that.
     "You're going to tell dad!?" You panic, Natsu and Zeref nod as they dry your hands off. "Please don't! I won't hold his hand again!" You state as you look at them with puppy eyes. They both think about it for a moment before looking at each other and nodding.
     "Alright, but you can't hold his hand again." Zeref says, you nodded your head quickly before hugging them.
     "Thank you!" You reply as you let out a sigh of relief. They laugh before hugging you back. Just then Igneel walks into the bathroom to see you three hugging. He chuckles as he looks at the bottles of soap.
     "Let me guess...boy germs?" He asks, you whine slightly as the three of them laugh. "I should probably buy more soap then." He says
     "Dad! Don't do this to me!" You pout before laughing.