AU Paper Planes (ErzaxChild!Reader)

So Erza is you mom in this and she's in the military. Also, Jella shall be your father but he's not really in this 😂. You're like 5 or 6 years old.

     You sighed as you looked out your window from your bedroom. You missed your mom greatly. That would be expected, it's been a few months since you've seen her. You sat on your floor before looking over at your crayons and paper. A smile spread across your lips as you grabbed your crayons and and paper.

•••

   You ran outside into the backyard and ran over to the fence. You looked up at the giant fence separating your yard and your neighbors yard. You held the paper plane in your hand and threw it over the fence. "Please make it to her..." You whispered
     "Y/N it's time for dinner!" Your father (Jella) called from the house. You sighed before walking back into the house.

•••

   You made another paper plane the next day and threw it over the fence again. Each day you made paper planes, each saying something different. Each day, you hoped for a paper plan back, sadly nothing came. You kept this up for a week before stopping, realizing nothing was going to come.
     One day you went outside to play, you looked over at the fence. Paper planes were landing in your yard. You smiled brightly before running over and picking them up. The first one you picked up said,
     Dear Y/N,
           Hello princess! Mommy misses you so much. I got all your paper planes! I'll see you soon but until then keep sending me your planes. I love you!
                         ~Mom
     You smiled before picking up another plane and reading it. Jella watched from the back door with a smile on his face. He knew you believed the planes made it to Erza and she sent some back. But he really knew that your neighbor sent them to her.
     Of course, he would never tell you that.