Jealousy~ (NatsuxReader)

(I'm listening to Jealous by Nick Jonas while writing this XD)

      You laughed and punched Gray's shoulder playfully, he just told you something stupidly funny and you felt the need to punch him for it because...it was stupid? (I don't know you're the one who punched him for it!) Natsu glared at the ice mage. A new feeling boiled up inside of him, he remembers feeling this once before but that was before you two were a thing.

     "Gray!" You yelled punching him playfully again almost making him fall off the stool his was sitting on. You laughed along with Gray making Natsu jealous. Wait! I can't be jealous of him! Natsu thought as his eyes widened.

     "Calm down I was just joking!" Gray laughed, you glared playfully at him then started laughing. Natsu slammed his fist on the table and stood up walking out of the guild. His action caused people in the guild, including yourself and Gray, to turn and stare at him. "What's his problem?" Gray asked turning back towards you. You shrugged your shoulders.

     "No idea, but I'm gonna go find out. I'll see ya later Gray!" You said as you walked off to find your pink haired boyfriend who stormed out of the guild hall. As you walked around you smelled smoke from a fire somewhere near the forest (I have no idea if there's a forest near the guild or not but this works XD). You rolled your eyes and walked where the smell was coming from figuring it was the pinked haired dragon slayer.

     "Stupid Gray trying to steal my girlfriend!" You heard a familiar voice yell. You laughed to yourself realizing your boyfriend's problem.

     "What's this about Gray stealing your girlfriend?" You asked as you walked over to him with your arms crossed over your chest and a small smile on your face. Natsu turned around to face you with wide eyes.

     "Y-you weren't suppose t-to hear that!" His face turned a dark red as he looked at the ground not making eye contact with you.

     "Natsu~! Are you jealous?" You asked teasingly with a smirk plastered onto your face, Natus's face flushed so dark it could put Erza's hair to shame. You laughed and walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. "You're cute when you're jealous, making you embarrassed is just adorable!" You squealed, Natsu laughed awkwardly as he wrapped his arms around you.

     "I-I wasn't jealous!" Natsu pouted making you squeal even more, you looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

     "Stop being so adorable! You're going to kill me with your adorableness!" You giggled, Natsu blushed again from your comment. "You don't have to get jealous though. I only love you, Gray's just a friend. Nothing more. You're the only one for me Natsu!" You chirped happily, Natsu smiled with a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

     "I only love you too, Y/N!" Natsu said as he kissed you on the lips. It was now your turn to blush as you kissed him back.    

Sooooo~ What did you guys think? Let me know! If you want anyone special next then let me know and I'll see what I can do! Bai!