Memory (LaxusxReader)

Y/N walked into the guild hall looking for her blond haired boyfriend, as she looked around she couldn't find him anywhere on the bottom floor. Sighing she walked up to the top floor to see if he was up there. No luck.

     "What are you looking for Y/N?" Makarov asked, Y/N turned around and looked at him with a small smile.

     "I was looking for Laxus. He wasn't at home when I woke up this morning and he normally sleeps later then me!" She laughed, Makarov smiled. "Has he been here?" The H/C haired girl asked.

     "He was here about half an hour before you arrived." The short man stated, Y/N nodded.

     "Did he say where he was going?" She asked, Makarov shook his head.

     "But he did want me to give this to you!" Makarov said as he pulled a paper out of his pocket (Does he even have pockets?) and handing it to her. Y/N opened it started reading it.

Dear Y/N,

Sorry if I worried you, I had to go get something. I need you to meet me where we first met (I'll let you decided where you two met because I'm lazy XD) around (insert random time). I'll be there waiting so don't take forever.

                                                                              ~Laxus

     She smiled and looked at the time, (five minutes before the random time you inserted). Y/N gasped and ran out of the guildhall as fast as she could to the place her and Laxus met.

~Timeskip to when you get there~

     When she got there Laxus stood there waiting, gasping for air she leaned over and put her hands on her knees. "Took you long enough." Laxus stated slightly annoyed.

     "By the time I got that little letter I had five minutes to get here!" She commented with a playful glare. "Why did you want me to meet you here?" Y/N asked, Laxus smirked and beckoned for her to come over. Sighing she walked over and stood in front of Laxus.

     Laxus pulled something out of his pocket (DOES HE EVEN HAVE POCKETS!?), he sighed and got down on one knee. "I'm not going to make this very sappy so, Y/N L/N (last name) will you marry me?" Laxus asked as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. Y/N put her hands over her mouth as she gasped, tears came to her eyes. "Well? I don't want to be down here all day." Laxus muttered, she laughed slightly as she nodded her head.

     "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She tackled him to the ground in a hug, Laxus groaned as he hit the ground. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her waist.

     That was 3 years ago, when Laxus proposed. You smiled at the memory as you cradled your baby girl to your chest. Laxus walked through the door holding your 4 year old son who was asleep on his shoulders. "He fell asleep when we were on the train ride back. I had to carry him the entire way here." The blond stated, he took him off his shoulders and set him on the couch next to you setting his head on your lap.

     You giggled as you rubbed his head gently being careful not to wake him up. Laxus sat next to you on the other side. "Did he have fun?" You asked, Laxus nodded he held his arms out to take the sleeping child in your arms. You giggled to yourself and handed her to him. Laxus took the baby gently and held her close. You sighed happily and set your head on his shoulder.

     "I want more kids." Laxus stated bluntly, you laughed and closed your eyes.

     "Maybe later." You replied