AU Protect me...righttt (StingxReader)

This isn't a request, just an idea that came to me. Next month is October, which means Halloween, I'm gonna make a one-shot for it! Enjoy! Also, you guys are 17 in this.
     "Can't we just go back to my house?" You asked as Sting dragged you out of the car.
     "No way! We're going into this haunted house, I'm gonna prove to Rogue that I'm not scared!" Sting replied making you roll your eyes.
     "I'm not going in. I hate haunted house (if you don't pretend you do. I personally live for haunted house), you can go in by yourself." You said crossing your arms over your chest. Sting turned to you with pleading eyes.
     "But Y/N!! I brought you to be my witness! You have to go in with me!" Sting whined, you glared at him. He knew you hated haunted house.
     "No. There's no way in hell I'm going in there!" You glared.
~Mini Time Skip~
     There you stood, in line with Sting waiting to walk to go into the haunted house (it's one you pay to go into with people jumping out and scaring you. One group at a time). He had managed to get you into the line. You couldn't go back now, the tickets were nonrefundable. After a few minutes of people screaming from inside the house, it was you and Sting to go in.
     Sting handed your tickets to the guy and pushed you inside the house. "I hate you so much right now." You growled, Sting laughed slightly as he took your hand.
     "You love me and you know it!" He said as he began to lead you through the house. You sighed and continued to follow you blonde haired boyfriend.
     "Are you sure we're going the right way?" You asked, Sting chuckled nervously.
     "I think so..."
     "Sting! You're not even following the arrows!"
      "Then you lead!" You slapped the back of his head before walking in front of him. "If anything tries to attack you, I'll protect you!" Sting said as he squeezed you hand. You smiled back at him slightly.
     "And if anything tries to attack you...I'm tripping you and making a run for the nearest exit." You stated sweetly, Sting's jaw dropped a little.
     "Wow thanks Y/N." He replied glaring at you slightly. You shrugged your shoulders and continued to follow the arrows, unlike someone (*cough cough* Sting). As you turned a corner something jumped, a girlish scream was heard, but it wasn't coming from you.
     Turning your head you looked at Sting, who grabbed a hold of your arm. You clamped your hand over your boyfriend's mouth to muffle his screaming. "Wow, I thought I was gonna a be the one to scream." You teased making Sting pout.
     "That's not fair! It doesn't count, besides I bet you'll end up screaming too." Sting stated making you laugh.
     "Right."
~Time Skip~
     Of course, Sting ran out the exit as soon as another person jumped out. Leaving you to walk out the rest of the way by yourself. But that's fine, you were almost near the exit anyways. Just as you were about to walk out someone jumped out. You didn't scream, just punched them and ran out the exit.
      Sting stood a few feet away from the house panting. You walked over to him and playfully pushed him. "We better go. I accidentally punched one of the people." You said with a smile, Sting laughed before getting up and walking back to the car with you.
Bonus Ending•
     "I didn't scream at all! I protected Y/N cause of how scared she was!" Sting lied, you rolled your eyes as Rogue looked at you.
     "Protect me...righttt. He actually screamed every time someone jumped out. The only thing I did was accidentally punch one of the workers out of fear, so I technically protected Sting!" You laughed making Sting whine.
     "Y/NNNNNN! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BACK ME UP!"

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! I'M BACK WITH UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY AND.....EVERY WEDNESDAY! I'll start working on the request I have but please feel free to leave me some more request XD thanks! Bye~!