Cold Cuddles (LyonxReader)

You opened the door to the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Lyon. You just got back from a mission and you were highly tired, right now you just wanted to sleep. You took your shoes off and jumped onto the couch. Just as soon as you got comfortable and were about to fall asleep the apartment door opened. 

     "Babe (*Author~Chan has died while writing this word*), I'm back!" You heard a soothing voice call footsteps following as your white haired boyfriend walked into the living room. He chuckled seeing you spread out across the couch, half of you was on it and the other half wasn't.

     "Welcome home!" You smiled looking at him you laughed seeing him upside down. Lyon walked over to you and you two shared an upside down kiss (cause you're upside down XD). After you two pulled away he walked into the kitchen and grabbed some water. You got up and walked to your shared bedroom just wanting to sleep. Little did you know your boyfriend was following you.

     Once you got into the room you climbed into bed to sleep but were soon interpreted when Lyon climbed in next to you. He pulled you close making you shiver from his coldness. "Lyon! You're so cold! Let me go!" You tried to wiggle out of his grip but he pulled you closer.

     "I wanna cuddle though." He pouted trying to pull you even closer (So baby pull me closer in the back seat of y- *dodges pitchfork* Okay, okay! I'll stop!) but you rolled over and ended up falling off the bed.

     "You're cold! Do you want me to freeze to death!?" You quickly ran out of the room to try and hide from him, but he quickly found you. "I wanna cuddle with you but you're cold! Maybe if you put some clothes on (he has his boxers on XDD) then I'll cuddle with you!" You shouted running away from him. Lyon walked into your guys room and put some clothes on. You walked into the bedroom and climbed back into bed. He followed you right after and pulled you to his chest.

     "Better?" He asked, you shivered a little bit but soon got use to it.

     "You're still cold but not as cold." You replied with a yawn and snuggled close to him falling asleep after a few minutes.