Food Fight

Short A/N: If you can find the dirty joke in this chapter you truly are amazing. It's a really wonderful play on words.
Hint: Take out the space in between two words and you've got a smut chapter ;)

"Ugh, Yang" I raised my eyebrows at said blonde from beside Weiss. "How can you just eat those?" "Hm?" Yang looked at me, chewing a grape that Nora had just thrown her way.

"It's simple, really. I catch the grape in my mouth, close my mouth, chew, and swallow." Yang smiled proudly, obviously congratulating herself for her witty response. I facepalmed, cursing myself for walking into that.

Weiss smirked sideways at me. "You've got to admit, that was a good one" I rolled my eyes, "Anyways" I nodded my head in the direction of Blake, who didn't seem to notice, seeing as she was wrapped up in her notebook.

Yang smiled knowingly at my gesture and leaned into Blake, squinting at the writing on the paper. "Whatcha readin'?" Blake gasped, slamming the notebook closed. "Uh! Just some notes from last semester" Yang raised an eyebrow, catching yet another grape in her mouth, much to my disgust. "Lame."

"Guys!" Ruby cleared her throat, slamming a giant binder down on the table and managing to startle Blake. "Ruby! What in the world was that for?!" Ruby smiled apologetically, "Sorry Blake, but we only have one day left before second semester starts. And with our schedules, we won't have a lot of shared free time to be together." Ruby glanced at me, her cheeks flushing a bit. "A-as a team, of course!"

Ruby cleared her throat, "So, I've prepared a day's worth of events for us to do together...as a team!" Ruby smiled determinedly, "We're gonna start this semester off with a bang!"

Yang shrugged, "I don't know Ruby. I don't usually start off with a bang" Yang smiled deviously up at her little sister. "I always start them off with a Yang!" Yang laughed, ignoring the various groans coming from us.

Yang leaned back, opening her mouth in anticipation for another grape, only to be met with an apple to the nose. "Aww, poor Yang~" I cooed mockingly, "Maybe instead of 'Yanging' around, you should've been paying attention to your surroundings~" I giggled at Yang's blush.

"W-whatever" Yang muttered, angrily grabbing the apple and throwing it back at Nora. With a small "Ow!" accompanying a thud sound soon after.

Weiss shook her head and stood up, holding her hand up as if she was making a speech. "Well, whatever we end up doing, I think we should do it as a tea- Ugh?!" I covered my mouth, desperately trying to keep from laughing. Weiss' moment had been ended by a cream pie to the face.

Weiss grunted, wiping the pie out of her eyes. "I swear to all things holy..." I smiled up at Weiss, resting my head on my hand. "Hey Weiss, need any help cleaning up?" I flirted, sticking my tongue out teasingly. Yang, Ruby and Blake scowled while Weiss turned a dark red color.

"N-no..." Weiss closed her eyes, picking up a napkin and wiping the pie off of her face. "What I need you to do is avenge me" Weiss smirked at me, her eyes gleaming. I nodded, picking up my discarded apple core. "Your wish is my command, Ice princess."