Welcome to Beacon (Part 2)

"(Y/n) wake up! Ozpin said we need to be at the Cliff by 10:00!" You moaned groggily, sitting up on your bedroll. "Ruby?" You gulped, looking at the clock, it read 9:35. You sprung up, disregarding Ruby's pleading as you pulled off your pajamas and pulled on a fresh pair of clothes.

Ruby put her hands on her hips, an embarrassed blush on her face. "How are you so comfortable just changing like that?" You smiled and fixed your tunic as you made eye contact with her. "Heh, I was raised by mostly women, so I don't mind changing in front of other girls. Honestly I-"

You paused when you noticed a familiar blonde staring at you from behind Ruby. "Hey, I'm all for it. I'm not much for modesty either. And you're easily a perfect ten so no complaints from me."

You blushed a deep red, struggling to stutter out an introduction. "Th-thanks. I'm (Y/n)." You shot your hand out, cringing inwardly at your own actions. Yang smiled and took your hand "The name's Yang. Nice to meet you (Y/n)."

You involuntarily blushed harder and twisted your tail around your ankle. Yang smirked, taking a mental note of your actions towards her. You looked away as you let go of Yang's hand. "Nervous much?" You jumped slightly. "No! I just...I get really embarrassed and anxious around pretty girls for some reason.."

Yang smiled sweetly at you. "Aww, Thanks! That's so nice of you!" Ruby crossed her arms. "Hate to break you lovebirds up, but we now only have ten minutes to get to the cliff..." You and Yang nodded in unison and the three of you made your way to the cliff.

~Timeskip~

You positioned yourself, groaning in annoyance as the blonde guy a few spots down from you asked Ozpin question after question about landing and how he should do it. But, as if the gods answered your question, you were abruptly shot from the ground.

Due to not being prepared (You'd make sure to 'Thank' that blonde boy later) You found yourself landing rather unpleasantly in a tree. "Shit, I probably should have listened to Father when he lectured us on landing strategies.." You grunted, struggling to free yourself from the tree.

You whinched when your feet hit the ground, contemplating whether or not you should use your semblance. Your thoughts were interrupted by an ear splitting Ursa scream. "Ah shit, where is that coming from?!" You looked around before running deeper into the woods in the direction Ozpin told you.

~'Nuther small Timeskip~

You gasped, spotting the Ursa at the same time it spotted you. The Ursa roared again, charging at you and barely missing the surrounding trees. You tried to move, but found yourself frozen in fear.

You had never seen such a big Grimm in your life, you'd only ever fought small Beowolf Grimm, not gigantic Ursa Grimm. You braced yourself for impact, activating your aura as you raised your hands up submissively.

You jumped when you heard a grunt, a slash sound and a loud thud. You snapped your eyes open and looked at the scene in front of you. "Huh?" The Ursa was on the ground in front of you, blowing away with the wind. You looked up at the girl standing behind the Ursa with her back turned to you.

"Hey...You're that girl from yesterday..What's your name?" The girl sighed and you looked away. "...Blake..." You smiled slightly as the girl shrunk back into the forest, her back still turned to you. "Thank you Blake. I'll remember this" You looked around and continued to run through the forest, deciding it would be best to move on.