From Shadows (Part 1)

"Hey! I'm back! And I brought snacks!" Sun announced, landing beside you on the roof of the dock's warehouse. "Oh?What's up Sun?" You smiled, grabbing the apple Sun offered to you and taking an eager bite out of it

"Do you always break the law without thinking? Blake rolled her eyes, ignoring Sun's outstretched hand. "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" Sun retorted, earning a small chuckle from you and a scowl from Blake. "Huh? Too soon?" Sun shrugged his shoulders.

You laughed again, but you were cut short by a loud droning noise from above. "What's that?!" You cried, covering your ears. "It's a....ship?" Sun yelled, pointing up at the large airship that was landing on the loading deck. You stood up, shaking your head in attempt the soothe the ringing in your ears.

"Maybe it's whoever committed the robberies." Sun nodded at you, "Yeah, maybe a gang of robbers or something" Blake gasped and narrowed her eyes. "No...It's them..." Sun looked down at Blake apologetically, "You really didn't think it was them, did you?" Blake shook her head, "No, I think deep down I really did know...I just didn't want it to be true"

"Hurry up you animals! This isn't a zoo! No lounging around! We need to grab this dust and dash!" A man yelled, his voice echoing around the dock. You strained your eyes, "I can't see him..."

Blake suddenly stood up, pulling Gambol Shroud out out of it's sheath. "Blake?" You asked, looking over at her "This isn't right. The White Fang would never work with a human. Especially one like that." Blake stepped forward, resting her foot on the edge of the roof. "Blake, wait!" Sun yelled, though he was already too late. Blake jumped off of the roof, landing on various Schnee Dust Co. shipping containers on her way down.

"Sun! What do we do now?" You yelled at Sun, trying and failing to keep your sights on Blake. Sun growled, spitting out the chunk of banana he'd just bitten. "We help her" You nodded, jumping off of the roof and landing on your feet, with Sun following close behind.