Blowup

You sighed. The only exciting thing that happened today was meeting a strange girl and the watching the Faunus boy run down the street.

When you crossed the street to start heading back to the dorm Weiss stopped walking and looked around. You stopped as well, looking back at Weiss "Weiss? Why'd you stop?" Weiss was silent for a few seconds but eventually shrugged.

"I thought I heard something, and I was just looking around to see if it was that Faunus degenerate." Blake growled and stormed up to Weiss. "Stop saying that! Don't call him a degenerate! Don't call him anything! He's a person just like me and you!"

Weiss scoffed, "What? Do you not want me to refer to the trash can as a trash can? Or the lamppost as a lamppost? He's a Faunus that causes trouble, and I'm sure in time he'll join those White Fang scum."

Blake narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists dangerously. "I guess we couldn't expect anything else from a Schnee."

~Timeskip~

You, Yang and Ruby sighed from various places in your dorm room. The argument between Weiss and Blake continued all the way to the dorm, and was getting more heated and more personal by the second.

"The White Fang want to kill all humans, and you call them misguided?!" Weiss spat out at Blake, her eyes glistening from her previous speech about her family life. "Then they're very misguided! But still! You shouldn't assume anything on anybody! Especially a race of people who are already at wits end with your family line!"

Weiss looked out of the window., "Please, I don't need to point out why the White Fang is bad when they do it themselves. They made their reputation what it is."

Blake puffed her cheeks up in anger. "Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around, Okay?!" The four of you gasped, looking at Blake in shock. "U-uh..." Blake stepped back, tears springing into her eyes. "Blake..." Ruby began, but before she could finish, Blake sprinted out of the room and down the hallway.

"Blake, wait!" You yelled, following her out of the room. Transforming yourself when you realized that Blake was getting away. "Blake! Don't run! I'm here for-" You stopped when you reached a tree a little ways away from her. Sitting in the tree was a boy with messy blonde hair and a long blonde tail to go with it.

"Hey! You're that Faunus boy from earlier!" The boy jumped slightly and turned towards you, smiling gently. "Yeah, The name's Sun. Nice to meet ya..." "(Y/n)" You answered quietly as you sat by the base of the tree.

"Um, can I ask why you followed us?" Sun nodded, "I was curious as to why you had two physical Faunus traits, and why that one over there was hiding her heritage. So I followed you to find out."

You face palmed and looked up at Blake, only to watch her pull off her ribbon to reveal two black cat ears.

You gasped, a small blush spreading over your face. Sun smirked and turned back to Blake.

"I knew you'd look better without the bow, looks like your friend did too."