Why the hell am I here?

Start from the beginning

"So you lived with the torment and guilt for not being able to protect me?" Gaara asks.

I nod. "If you didn't know I've been tormented basically my entire life. First I get scourned since my brother is the Jinchuriki of the nine tails, then my village gets betrayed by the Snake Sanin, My parents died, My team betrayed the village, I had to kill my Teammates, my brother left the village for 2 and a half years, Sasuke left the village for 5 years, my students are now ANBU, Asuma and Neji and Itachi are dead, my village was attacked a few times while I was gone and yeah." I nod my head. "Also the person I liked chose someone else. My hearts been crushed so many times and I've been hunted by the Snake Sanin as well along with Four Eyes." I say to him.

"Wow Gaara, she's had it worse then you." Kankuro says to him.

Gaara nods. "Yeah." He says.

I cross my arms. "If that's all then I'm heading back to the Leaf." I say to him.

"Did you just come to be asked that question?" Gaara asks me.

"Pretty much." I say to him with a smile.

"How do you still smile after everything you have been through?" Gaara asks me.

"Because, I don't need to frown because even though I have been through a lot I always have my friends and my brother. They pick me up when I'm down, they save me when I'm drowning in doubt and sadness, they will always be there." I say to him.

Everyone stares at me shocked.

"How old are you exactly?" Kankuro asks.

"You know its not polite to ask someone's age, but seeing as you guys are my friends. I'm 18." I say to them with a smile.

Their mouth's drop.

"Close your mouth's or your gonna catch flies." I say to them and they close their mouth's. "Seriously was that all or can me and Yuzuki leave?" I ask Gaara.

"Why don't you stay for a few days and observe things here? After all the place has changed a lot." Kankuro suggests.

"I agree with Kankuro. Stay for a few days." Gaara says to me.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I ask them.

They nod.

"Fine." I say reluctantly.

"Good, why don't you walk around the village?" Gaara asks me.

"Your planning something, I can tell. Your just a bit too nice today." I say to him and I jump out the Kage room's window and I land on my feet and I look up to see Gaara looking at me in shock. I laugh a little. "Yuzuki you stay with Gaara and find out what he's planning." I yell up to her.

"YES MA'AM." She barks at me.

I grin at Gaara and I run down the streets and I find the academy and I jump into and active room and I sit on the ceiling like nothing happened.

"Who are you?" A guy with brown hair and a Sand flack jacket says to me.

"Name's Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze. Daughter of the Fourth Hokage and younger twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Jonin of the Leaf village and Lady Tsunde's guard." I say to them. "I have lots of names like brat, Lady Kayla, Kayla, Squirt. Those are just a few so you guys can call me whatever." I say to them with a grin.

All the students stare at me in amazement and the Teacher just stares at me.

"Ok we will call you Master Kayla." One of the students announces.

"W-What?" I say shocked. "You guys don't have to-"

"Master Kayla is it." The teacher says.

I fall from the ceiling shocked and I land on my feet. "Ok? I guess. So your name and you students name's." I say pointing to the teacher.