Dear Trainee Readers...

I'm sure you all have noticed the hiatus I've accidentally put myself on. I enjoyed writing this story, but with each hiatus and school assignment or random blockage, sometimes I feel uninspired to continue writing. 

I genuinely want the opinion of my audience (whoever is reading anymore) if I should continue and finish this story or if I should just publish a two-part summary of what the ending would have been. I have so many other writing projects I want to try out, but this one weighs in my mind and I don't want to just abandon it like I have others. I want to know from you guys if I should cut this short with a summary and start my other stories, or if I should actually write out a finish to this one.

I also just want to apologize to all of you and express the love and appreciation I have for you guys. The story is almost two years old and still hasn't been finished, yet you guys wait patiently for me and I appreciate it all. Now I just ask for your engagement in letting me know where I go with the rest of Trainee. When I publish whatever you guys choose, I will also put out a list of story ideas that I have in mind for me to write on Wattpad, and I would love for you guys to engage and let me know which story idea you would be most interested in reading.

I love you guys so much and thank you for all the support. I hope to hear even just a few responses so I know what you guys want. Again, I thank you all.

Jade x