Time To Talk

Youngjae rolled onto his back. His hand shot up to his forehead. He hadn't touched a drop of alcohol, but his head pounded as if he had downed an entire bottle in one go. Cautiously, he opened to his eyes to only slits and blinked so as to get used to the natural lighting pouring in from the window at the side of the room.

The natural light hitting Youngjae's bed reminded him of the admirable shimmer of Min Seo's attire the night before.

"Where did she even go last night?" Youngjae mumbled to himself. While dancing with Doyeon, he had tried to keep his eye on Min Seo, but Doyeon kept getting in his way. One moment Min Seo was there, then she was talking to Junhoe, and then she was gone, as well as a few of the glasses at the table being empty.

"Oh no..." Youngjae panicked and rolled out of bed straight to the floor. He squirmed across the floor and made it to the door without waking JB with all of his fumbling around. His first instinct was to go to Jackson, since he had spent a large portion of the night with Min Seo too. 

Youngjae scurried to Jackson's door, pushing it wide open. 

"Jackson have you seen-" Youngjae covered his mouth to hold back the shout that was developing in his throat from the sight of Jackson and Min Seo wrapped around each other...in Jackson's bed.

Youngjae dropped to the floor, his breathing heavy and eyes focused. He pushed himself out and around the corner out of the way of the door. With one free hand he silently closed the door, leaving it slightly cracked. Shaking, Youngjae stood back and regained composure. Okay, maybe if I try to wake up Jackson...no ,no, then that would wake up Min Seo too. Maybe if I just wait it out and they'll wake up on their own? No, no, then it'll be a problem for both of them to solve.

As Youngjae wracked his brain to come up with a solution to the 'crisis' at hand, Mark came out from Bambam and Yugyeom's room, stretching his arms wide enough to nearly reach both walls of the dorm. He caught side of Youngjae hunched in front of him and Jackson's room and made his way over.

"Youngjae? Did you need something?"

Startled, Youngjae looked between Mark and the cracked door. "No. I was just...stretching." Youngjae broke out into an impromptu full body stretch, casually putting himself between Mark and the room. 

Mark shrugged at Youngjae's behavior and moved around him to get to his room. Youngjae panicked and sat down in front of the door, looking up at Mark with folded hands. "Hyung, please don't go in there."

Mark laughed and scooted Youngjae over with his foot. "What are you talking about?" 

As Mark opened the door, his eyes landed on the peacefully resting Jackson and Min Seo. His eyes widened to the same size as Youngjae's and he hugged the doorframe for stability. This is the second time Min Seo has been in Jackson's bed; but this time he just had to add himself to the mix didn't he?

Youngjae stood cautiously behind Mark. "So...what should we do?" 

Mark sighed and shifted into a whisper. "Well, we have to get them out of this somehow. Best bet is to get Jackson and figure out what to do with Min Seo. I'm sure her manager and the others are freaking out right now."

"Psst, Jackson!" Youngjae and Mark whisper-yelled at Jackson. Jackson stirred, but didn't quite wake up. The boys called again, and it finally gained the attention of Jackson. He blinked his eyes feverishly and looked around before setting his eyes on Youngjae and Mark in the doorway, motioning for him to come to them and stay quiet. 

Jackson cocked his head to the side, confused. Youngjae pointed at the bed, while Mark continued to motion for Jackson to stay quiet. Jackson looked down next to him and noticed Min Seo curled up, her arm wrapped around him and his arm somehow under her head.