Chapter 1

Alyson's pov

I was woken up by somebody lightly shaking me awake. I slowly open my eyes to see my brother, Peter Pan. I smiled at him while sitting up, I rubbed my eye while saying-

Me: morning, Peter.

He smiled at me while saying-

Peter: morning, Ally. Time to get up, Felix and you are going to talk to the mermaids.

I looked at him confused.

Me: why? What did they do?

His face went sour while he glared at the floor.

Peter: they almost drowned one of my, Lost Boys.

My eyes widened while I quickly got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and ran to my bathroom and in one minute I did my morning routine than ran back out. My brother looked at me with a worried look and softly grabbed my arm, I looked at him making him sigh.

Peter: he's fine, just knocked out. Don't do anything stupid, Ally.

Me: I'm not you, Peter. I won't do anything stupid.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. He let go while saying-

Peter: yeah, whatever. Felix, is talking with John and James by the entrance of camp.

I kissed his cheek before running down while saying-

Me: see you later, Peter!

Peter: be safe!

I climbed down the ladder before running to where my brother said, Felix is. When I got there I saw him talking with John and James making me smirk. I quickly ran faster until I got close enough to jump on his back. He quickly dropped his club and quickly grabbed my legs, so I wouldn't fall. The boys and I started laughing at him while he was glaring at me from the corner of his eye.

Felix: Ally, I told you to stop doing that!

I calmed down a bit and said-

Me: sorry, Felix.

He sighs while shaking his head. I poke his cheek a couple times before he smiled at me. He set me down and picked up his club. We started walking to Mermaid Lagoon while talking about anything and everything. Right when we got there all we heard was giggling. The boys got they're weapons out before we walked out of the forest, so they can see us. They stopped giggling and looked at us, they growled at the boys but smiled when they saw me.

Luna: hey, Ally!

I smiled while saying-

Me: hey guys!

Sarah: What are you doing with them?

I chuckled a bit before walking closer to them.

Me: I heard you tried drowning one of the, Lost Boys. Why?

Mary: he was on our turf. They should know better than to come over here.

I heard, James growl making me look at him.

Me: I was wondering if I can talk to you're leader.

They nodded while saying -

Mermaids: of course!

They dove down into the water leaving us alone for a bit.

James: stupid fish.

I smacked him upside the head.

James: ah!

The others look at me while James rubs his head saying-

James: What was that for?

I look at him with a hard look.

Me: do not disrespect the mermaids, Jason. Believe it or not they are very nice when you get to know them.

He nodded while saying-

James: sorry.

My eyes softened while I gave him a kind smile.

Me: you're forgiven.

I looked at the water just in time to see the king of mermaids daughter, Ariel.

Me: hello, Ariel. Having a good day?

She smiles at me while saying-

Ariel: I am, thanks for asking.

I nodded.

Ariel: I also want too say that, I am truly sorry about the other mermaids. I promise that we will leave you're boys alone.

Me: don't worry about it. Truce?

Ariel: truce.

We shook hands before she went back home and we walked back to camp. The boys went to work while Felix and I were training with some of the other boys. I was practicing on my bow an arrows while he was sword fighting. We stayed there all day. My brother told us to stay here because, Wendy Darling is coming. We stopped what we were doing when we heard arguing.

Peter: ALYSON! FELIX!

We all looked at each other before running to camp. When we got there I saw my brother smirking down at, Wendy. I sighed while walking to him.

Me: What is going on?

Wendy, looked at me with hatred In her eyes while my brother looked at me with kindness.

Peter: just the girl I wanted to see. You remember, Wendy Darling.

Me: of course.

I looked at him with confusion.

Peter: she wants to stay here In, Neverland.

I shook my head. I helped her up before saying-

Me: Wendy, I'm sorry. You cannot stay here.

Wendy: why not?!

I saw, Felix narrowing his eyes at her.

Me: because, it is to dangerous for you. Life on, Neverland isn't for someone like-

She stomped her foot while saying-

Wendy: I don't care! I want to be with, Peter! I want to stay here I'm just like you!

Me: no you're not. If you just give me the chance to explain myself than I can help you understand.

She stayed silent giving me the hint too keep talking.

Me: Wendy, you are not lost. You have a family who love you dearly. They would terribly miss you if we allow you to stay-

I was interrupted by her smacking me acrose the face, so hard that it forced my head to move to the right.

Wendy: you're a bloody liar! How would you know about love?! You don't know the first thing about it! You're just some waist of space that no one would ever care about!

I was shocked. I thought, Wendy was a sweet girl but obviously I was wrong. I felt the familiar pain in my chest. I felt my eyes watering and knew I had to get out of here. I quickly spun around and dashed towards the forest.

Felix and Peter: ALYSON!

I ignored them and kept running with tears rolling down my face. I kept running and running until my legs turned numb. I found myself at the cliff where you can see all of, Neverland. I fell to my knees and cried. No one has ever said such hurtful words to me before. Am I really a waist of space that no one cares about?

I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't bother turning around. They sat next to me making me look to see the familiar blonde hair that belongs to my dear friend. Felix.