{Ch.23-Muse}

"Don't rush, pace yourself you just got out of the hospital!" Reya was watching me

"Don't rush, pace yourself you just got out of the hospital!" Reya was watching me. I had gotten out of the hospital last week for my heart attack, that's what it was.

"Can I go to my friend's?" I asked her, maybe I shouldn't but I'm not gonna let this clown win.

Others might've been depressed or gone insane when they've discovered a murderous clown was after them, not I. No, I was pissed and tired.

"Don't tell John I let you go," she said as I got up from the kitchen table, "and do not get hurt anymore, you're becoming more of a disgrace by the day."

I rolled my eyes, I can not handle her today. I reached the front door and turned to her, "This should be you." I snarled and walked my way all the way to Richie's, it would've been easier to go to Stan's it maybe even Eddie's. The only exception for that was that I was still mad at Bill, Beverly, Ben, and Mike lived on the other side of town, Eddie's mom is a psychotic bitch, and Stan wasn't home.

I had eventually gotten to the place Richie had pointed out to me on many bike rides, his house. It was a nice house, something you would never expect a Richie Tozier to live in. It wasn't big but it also wasn't small, it looked so polished on the outside and their was only one car in the driveway. It was made out of cool-toned bricks and the mail box wasn't out in the yard, instead it was next to the door.

Richie had told me a lot about his family and house. Like how he once ran into the mailbox when he was little and hurt his head so his father took it out of the yard. He also told me all about his father's, Wentworth's, dentistry. And he talked about his mother, Maggie, he often told me he wished his mother would listen.

I walked up to the door and took a few deep breaths. I looked around me and almost turned away at how awful of an idea this was. Yet, I held my ground and knocked three times on the door. I wondered why no one had any screen doors, I've always wanted a screen door.

      "Oh," a woman in heels and red lipstick said as she answered the door, "Hello." She said with a look of curiosity crossing her face.

      "Uh," I stammered then took a breath before speaking, "hi, I'm Moxie Beckett, Richie's friend."

      "I've heard about you," She said making me look at her with slight fear striking my corneas, "all good things, what brings you here?" She asked stepping aside and gesturing for me to come into her home.

      I stepped in and took in my surroundings, noticing that the outside looked like the inside, "I just needed to talk to your son, would he be here by any chance?" I asked quietly as to not disrupt the piece of her house. It was all so non-Richie, it was crazy. Everything was quiet and calm, something I needed in my life at the moment.

"Yes I'll call him down," she says before going to the bottom of the stairs and then turned to look at me, "seems as if I had forgotten my manners, I'm Maggie Tozier, darling," she was so proper, she then turned her head and called, "Richard, you have company!"