{Ch.6- Typical Trashmouth}

"He was an asshole, of course

      "He was an asshole, of course." My younger brother told me as we sat at the kitchen table.

      "What'd he say?" I questioned him, I was basically interrogated him on yesterday's events.

      "He just talked about anything, he talked about the losers a bit, but that's all." He said, shrugging. He took another bite out of his cereal.

      "What about the losers?" I asked taking a sip of my tea, trying to calm my nerves.

      "He talked about how they were odd, and how you did t look good with them, how you didn't look compatible." He said, then added, "which makes no sense, but whatever, it's Gabe." He shrugged.

     "That's the point." I said shaking my head at the comment in anger, that's the point of being a loser.

      "Speaking of, what did you all do today?" He asked, it was currently 10:50 on a Friday night.

      "Went to the park, they did talk about going to the quarry tomorrow though, so if you need me." I took another gulp. Peppermint

      "Did you tell them?" He asked suddenly before lifting the bowl to his face and drinking the milk. He sat in pajama pants shirtless, he said that his clothes suffocate him when he's sleeping.

      "Yeah, Of course I would tell them the one secret that we've kept to ourselves for years." I said sarcastically.

I had on a sports bra and shorts.

      "Mox," I looked at him, "friends don't lie." He said then got up and left, I sighed in frustrations and pulled my hair into a pineapple to sleep in.

      I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and rinsed my face, taking a decorative towel and wiped my face off. I looked at my reflection for a bit and started to walk out, but when I did, the girl in the mirror didn't. She stood still and looked at me, then grabbed me by my neck and held me up towards the ceiling. She threw me into the towel rack.

      I groaned in pain and scrunched my face up, the girl stepping over me.

      "Moxie, are you alright in there?" John asked from outside the bathroom. He knocked on the door and tried juggling the door knob.

      She was distracted so I rushed to, the now broken, towel rack on the ground and waited until she turned to look at me. When she did she was almost instantly stopped at I pierced the pole into her stomach.

      I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a worried foster father.

      "I just killed myself." I said to him in exhaustion and then walked past him. I waited for him to look at the damage of the bathroom.