{Ch.21- sleep}

*georgie feels

*georgie feels

      For what felt like the first time since I️ met this psychos I️ finally have the chance to sleep peacefully, so the question is: why wasn't I️?

     Bill and I️ were in his room and was rubbing my shoulders gently. He encased me in his warm scent as the room was slightly colder, but his comforter changed that problem. We didn't talk and we didn't feel pressured to do so, we were just us in a frozen bubble.

      I️ began humming lightly, it was raining outside, and it was Sunday, the Losers typically don't hang out on Sundays. It's almost like a job, sometimes it feels like it too. I️ don't know what to really about any of this, maybe I️ could go out into the woods and solve this myself? Maybe I️ could just not fight back next time? What if I️ simply did his job for him?

      "You h-hum pretty." Billy stuttered softly, I️ noticed that when he was relaxed and seemed to be under less stress he didn't stutter much. Ben told me that it was way worse at one point in time.

      "Do you like the rain?" I asked him, some people don't but I was one to always be quite fond of it. It put me to sleep and seemed to calm my nerves. Having Bill here next to me made all of my muscles relax. Like my whole life was put together. Reya pushed me over the coffee table and now I️ have a gash on the back of my leg, that's what brought me to Bill's. I️ net his parents and we spoke for awhile. They seemed less engaged, not how Mr. Hanlon was to me.

      "No, not really." He spoke and then slowly started getting up. My arms tightened around him and I looked at him in worry.

      "Where are you going?" I️ asked him, my bottom lip sticking out as I️ pouted. I️ didn't want him to leave, I️ wanted to stay here and give myself the illusion that everything was okay.

      "I️-I'll be right b-back, m'kay?" He asked, mocking my pout before bringing his head down to peck me on the lips. I️ let go of him and watched as he walked out of the room. I️ later there, admiring his room. It looked like a room only a Bill Denbrough could live in, his drawing were scattered over his desk and his shoes lashed messily over by his closet. He had a nice bed and the room seemed quiet, quiet room for a quiet boy.

     It was about 45 minutes and he still wasn't back. I️ was debating with myself if I️ should go check up on him, then again I️ wouldn't want to intrude or be a pest of any sort. It's just that nowadays I️ get so worried. Geez, I️ sound like a mother from 1946 who's son wanted to go get a soda with his friends.

       I️ slowly got up from the bed, I️ walked slowly, waiting to see if he'd come back before I️ reached the door. E never did, instead I️ walked into the hallway and looked through a couple of rooms to see if there was any possibility he was I️ any of the many rooms of the Denbrough household.