{Ch.22-Chest Pains}

*inspired by the chest pains I have had recently also extreme content so I'm sorry

*inspired by the chest pains I have had recently also extreme content so I'm sorry. And this chapter will without a doubt be triggering. I'm triggered just by writing it. And how long should I make this, should I wrap it up soon?

It was so bright out and warm. We were at the quarry and while everyone else swam in their undergarments with no cares in the world I was drowning. Not literally, in thoughts, I️ was drowning in my very own thoughts.

Everyone else splashed except for me, I laid on my back and floated in the water. I even thought about what the clown said 'you'll float too' and I also thought that this might be what it'd feel like. This didn't seem so bad, now I'm not saying that I want to die or that I'm depressed, I may be pushing anorexia but I'm not depressed.

      "Moxie," a voice startled me causing me to jump upright and swim, "were gonna go dry in the sun."

      "Simon, you gave me a fright." I breathed. I swam back to shore, sitting in between Richie and Mike. Bill sat in between Ben and Eddie, Stan was on Eddie's their side and Bev was on the opposite side of Ben.

      I felt eyes on me, Bill's, he stared at me, furrowed his brows and looked at me in the face. He bit his lip after that and turned his attention to something Ben had asked me.

     "How have you been doing, Mox?" The kindest of them all, I appreciate him for it. Simon sat next to Richie and looked at me as if he had something to say.

      My brother is handsome, I'd never admit it. "I dunno, tired, how should I feel?" I retaliated with a shrug.

      My brother scoffed making us all look at him, "Moxie, say something or else I will." He threatened, I never knew he ever paid attention to me, let alone my eating habits.

       I shook my head and gave him a 'don't you dare' look. That was until my favorite, not in this moment, Trashmouth spoke up. I expected it since it is Richie, I mean, he's him.

     "Yeah, Foxie, you should at least try to fix it. I'm starting to get worried about you— we all are." He spoke up, we all knew it was bad since he felt no need to use any childish nicknames or antics.

     "What do they mean, Moxie?" Mike asked putting a hand on mine. I inhaled deeply and shut my brain off. If it was on I would lie on instinct, but now it's like I was encased with Wonder Woman's lasso.

     I grasped Mike's hand and closed my eyes, "I haven't eaten in a week and a half!" I blurted out. It was so loud that the sound waves bounced off of distant trees.