{Ch.16- Kissed by the Trashmouth}

I may or may not have broken the fourth wall

It wasn't new to anyone, I always wore crop tops and Richie lived to see girls with extra skin showing. He was his usual flirtatious self, it didn't bother anyone, not even Bill or Mike. And yes, I am very much so aware that Mike likes me...I just, I can't. I simply can't bring him down. Maybe it's that, or maybe it's the author secretly asking if their should be a Mike book, either way it doesn't matter.

"Just a peck, it won't kill you, Mox." He pleased as he road his bike in circles around me as I walked along side the Losers, I was wearing a skirt and didn't want to ride on a bike. Too awkward.

"No, but you might give her aids." Eddie retaliated for me. Richie scoffed and rolled his eyes. He looked at me for awhile, there was really no reason for him to do this. Maybe a Richie story?

"Hey, it's not my fault she has a bangin body, okay?" He said in defense. He kept this up all the way until we got to town central. We were just window shopping, and by window shopping that means bugging every store until someone told us to get out.

We were in the grocery store, seeing whatever snacks we could buy for our day of nothing. I was in an isle by myself until I felt a presence near me. It was my brother.

"Don't look now, but Gabe just got here." He said,  nodded and turned more into the aisle, I tried my best to keep my cool and not worry any of the other losers.                      

      "I hear that you had a little run in with the police." I heard a loud voice say from behind me. I didn't even do anything I just turned, looked at him, then Simon, then walked out of the store whilst throwing my items on a random shelf. I could hear his heavy footsteps follow me.

     "I don't want to talk to you, Gabe." I told him walking down the street, I heard him speed up and before I could even think I felt him push me into an alley, my head hitting the ground hard.

      "Hey, I just wanted to speak to my favorite girl." He said sticking his hand out to help me up. Without even thinking I took it, my head pounding from the impact it had just taken.

      "I'm your favorite girl?" I asked, I didn't even know why I was so worried about it. I don't even know why I care so much.

      "Of course you are, you've always been my favorite girl, now be a good girl and give me a hug." He said, gesturing for me to come closer to him, I cared, but I didn't care that much. I just looked at him and kept blinking. Time just seemed to stop for a minute.

      "I should go meet up with my friends." I said trying to push past him. He grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me back into the alley. He kept going until my back hit a wall.

      "You know, I'm getting real tired of you ditching me for your freak friends. They don't even know you like I do, they never cared for you the way I did and this is how you thank me?" He asked me kind of angrily. It made me feel bad for what I've done, maybe I was being a bitch. I was acting like I couldn't care about him. Or was I? Was I acting like I didn't care about Gabriel because the Losers showed me the slightest bit of attention.

      "I-I....I'm sorry- i-I." I heaved as I tried to make out some sort of sentence, it seems as if my vocabulary just shrunk to about nothing and my lungs became that of the size of a mouse's.

      "Now, why don't you come with me for the afternoon, huh?" He asked me, letting up his grip. He must care if he started being gentle, right?

      "Could I..." my voice squeaked, barely above a whisper, "Could I another time?" I asked timidly, not really wanting to go with him at all. I kept my head down but he always brought it up with a strong hand on my jaw.

      "So you can go kiss that stuttering nobody? Or maybe to let that hillbilly of a farmers' boy swoon over you? Is it so you can let that idiot of a germaphobe cower behind you? What about that geeky jew, so that you can sneak glances at each other? What about the girl, is she your lesbian lover or something? Oh, no, I got it; it's so you can go fuck four-eyes, huh?"

      "You know what?" A voice spoke from the entrance of the alley, "You're fucking right."

      I never thought I would be so grateful for Richie's nosiness. It was what saved my life, if not, I might not have made it. And it was in this moment that I have ever seen Richie Tozier in his most masculine state. His breath was rigid, his face was stone cold and jaw kept clenching.

      "Look, here comes your fuck buddy now." Gabe said walking closer to Richie. It didn't take long for Richie to start walking closer to Gabe as well. His strides were a lot longer and more intense, the scene made hot flashes spike throughout my body.

      Gabe didn't even get the chance to say anything before Richie decided to act. He moved so fast I didn't even see it happen because I blinked all I know is that one minute Richie pulled his arm back and the next Gabe was doubled over with a wild Richie Tozier kicking him over and over. I ran to the scene and pushed Richie off of Gabe and dragged him out of the alley.

      Richie stopped me before we got too far. He turned to the pained boy and said, "keep your hands off our babe, asshole." He said whilst putting his arm around my waist. I stopped him a few stores down from the grocery store.

      "Simon told me you were with Gabe and I figured I'd look into your isle but you were gone. I heard a lot of shit-talking outside and well....talk shit get hit, right?" He said I pulled him closer to me. I inspected his face to see if he had gotten hurt, but the only thing remotely damaged was his fist.

      "Thank you, Richard." I said in my most serious voice. I looked at him through my eyelashes as I still held his hand in mine. He's my friend and he just stood up for me, it's the least I could do in the moment. He was brave and courageous, he showed stamina.

      He leaned in really quickly and placed an abrupt kiss on my cheek, "Hey, What are friends for?" He asked tackling me in a hug.

I've been kissed My the Trashmouth.