"You need your sleep Hana!" I sobbed and she cried more.

"Stay with me until I sleep?"

"Sure!" I replied and she laid down onto the bed and I sat beside her holding her hand.

"You won't leave me right?"

"Sleep!" I said and she closed her eyes and being drunk she quickly drifted off to dreamland.

I checked and she was asleep. I kissed her hand and rested my forehead onto her hand. It's so painful to let her go only for her safety.

Jungkook's POV:-
"How's Alexa Jisu?"

"She's fine. I will bring her back to the mansion in an hour. Meet you there love!"

"I'm sorry but I can't meet you!"

"Why Jungkook?"

"I'm currently in the church and I won't come until morning"

"Jungkook are you crazy you also have to attend the wedding what will you do?"

"The wedding starts at 10 am. I'll have much time!"

"Okay! I love you Jungkook!"

"I love you too! Now hung up!"

"Okay" aaaand she hung up.

Jisu's POV:-
"Miss Jisu, you can take her back"

"Okay Doctor thankyou. Is she alright?"

"How can I tell you this?"

"What?"

"I mean she's absolutely fine. Miss Alexa your ready to go back"

"Feeling better now Alexa?"

"Shut up and just take me back" she said and I sighed.

We booked a cab and went straight to the mansion. Once we arrived I took her to her room and she ran to her room.

"Alexa be careful!"

"Oh-uh Yeah! Sorry about that!"

I went to my room and asked Crystal that where is everyone. And she told me that Yoongi and Jin are at the hospital and Namjoon and Jhope went to discuss something with the manager and Tae and Hana are in Hana's room. I hurriedly ran to Hana's room and saw that she was sleeping and Taehyung was sitting on the floor holding onto her hand and resting his head onto her hand.

I walked to him and placed my hand onto his shoulder and he looked up.

"Taehyung, think again once!"

"I take my leave!" He said and stood up and went out of her room to his room. I walked to his room and went in.

"By the way Why'd you bring Hana back?"

"She was there alone with him! Don't you know that I don't like him! At least you Jisu! You could have called me!"

"Okay okay calm down! I took Alexa to the hospital!"

"Hospital? Why?"

"Well we were playing..." I continued and told him everything. And he plopped down onto his bed.

"Is she alright?"

"She's all okay! Don't worry about her! And how are you?"

"I'm just.........I don't know how I feel anymore..."

"V think about me and Jungkook!"

"I think a lot that's why I'm taking this step!"

"V-"