The departure

Hana's POV:-
After Jimin slept I walked out of his room, closing the door behind me. I wanted him to sleep well so, I thought to return back to my room.

"What were you doing in Jimin's room, this late?" Yoongi oppa asked loudly making me flinch.

"Oh God! You scared me."

"Care to explain?"

"Oh I just tucked him in"

"Okay"

"Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm going to the balcony. Wanna join?"

"Sure" I replied and went into the balcony with him.

"So, how are you and Jimin doing?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I tensed up.

"Oh! We are doing great" I said and smiled.

There was an awkward silence when I thought to break it.

"Yoongi oppa, can a person love two people at the same time?"

"No. If a person has this type of feeling, it means he/she is confused."

"What do you mean?"

"If a person loves two people at the same time, he/she should always choose the second one"

"But why?"

"Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second" he said and ruffled my hair.

"But I only have eyes for Jimin and we are doing great" I bit my lip whilst fondling with my fingers.

"Hana, you're saying that you both are doing great but something tells me that you're not happy"

"What?! No! Pfft....I'm damn happy with Jimin"

"Oh come on! I'm your friend and I know you since nine years. Do you think I won't get you?. I know you have feelings for Tae" he said and I quickly looked at him, fondling with my fingers.

"N-no! It's not true. And e-even if I do have, I will never confess because I love Jimin, you know" I replied confidently.

"You sure? Then why do you get annoyed when V is around Jisu?"

"Who told you that?"

"Your heart and your expressions"

"It's nothing. I have always spend time with him so, I don't know maybe I feel that he'll replace me.....?"

""Replace?!! Are you serious? He saved you from the drunk men, he risked his life to save you in that club from Jimin's so-called friends, his wounds on his back were giving him severe pain because of you but still he kept his mouth shut. After all these incidents don't you still realise that he lo-" he said loudly making me flinch but stopped saying.

"That he?"

"Urgh!! Never mind"

*What does he mean? Does Tae loves me?* I thought.

"So Jimin is leaving tomorrow" I only hummed in response.

"Who are you going to dance with on Kookie's ceremony?" He asked and I gasped , thinking that whom will I dance with.

"Oh ah! I don't know"

"You know Tae will love it, if you'll ask him to dance with you on that ceremony. You might ask him tomorrow" he said and I smiled widely.

"He will?"

"Has he ever said 'NO' to you?" He asked.

"No! Oh My God....yes, I'll definitely ask him. Thanks oppa" I hugged Yoongi oppa and ran to my room.