Smooch 💋

Hana's POV:-
"OWW~" jungkook screamed.

They both turned around and we all looked over at Jungkook.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"I-I burnt my hand look" he said and Jisu immediately rushed to him.

"How?" She asked.

"T-the heater was on and I d-didn't knew" he said and we all ended the game there.

*Thank God jungkook pretended. Otherwise, they would have done it* I thought.

"Everyone bed now!" Jin yelled and we all went to our rooms. Jisu went with jungkook to heal his wound.

"Hana, Good night" Jimin said but his eyes were watery.

"Hey? What happened?" I asked him.

"It's because of me you had to do the fake kiss. If I didn't took you ther-" he said and I cut him off.

"Hey! It's alright. It was a fake kiss and I didn't even enjoy it. I only enjoy doing everything with you" I said to him, making him happy. He kissed my cheek and with that he went to his room.

V's POV:-
*I listened Hana saying that she didn't enjoy my kiss but I know she did enjoy it otherwise I'll have to do it the hard way* I thought and smirked.

Jungkook's POV:-
"Does it still hurt?" She asked and I smiled.

*Yes it hurts a lot when I see you with V*

"Jisu are you happy with V?" I asked her.

"Yes. Pretty much. He cares for me a lot" she replied and smiled.

"Jisu please listen to me once. I still-" I cupped her face but she cut me off.

"Jungkook I only asked you if it still hurts I didn't ask you to ask me ridiculous questions. Also please stay away from my love life" she said and pushed my hands from her face.

*It looks familiar! O yeah, when I was drunk*
[if you don't remember scroll back to chapter ONE night]

"Please Jisu. I-"

"Jungkook I'm someone else's. Stay away from me. And besides if you really are that much thirsty for 'love' then why don't you love Alexa properly?" She said and I wanted to beat the crap out of me.

"I did a mistake I'm sorry. I promise I won't embarrass you infront of people from now on but please listen to me once"

"It's okay jungkook. I forgive you but you can't change the fact that I love V" she said to me. By listening that my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

Hana's POV:-
After 15 minutes I felt thirsty. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I heard someone coughing heavily. I rushed into the kitchen and saw V coughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he coughed out.

"Just got *coughs* a sore throat" he managed to say.

"See, I told you that the soup was way too sour but you didn't listened to me" I said to him as I rubbed his back.

I went to where the medical kit was and grabbed the cough syrup. I helped him to drink the syrup.

"Now you'll feel better" I said to him and sat down next to him on the stairs.

After a while;-
"Hana, you really didn't enjoy the kiss?" He asked out of the blue and my eyes widened.

"Um, I don't know. I forgot the feels maybe" I replied and he looked down.

"So it means you didn't" he said and I felt bad for making him sad.

"I didn't say that"

"But still you forgot about it" he sadly said and looked down.

"I don't know I-"

"Maybe we can do it again" he smirked and my eyes widened.

"W-What?" I asked as I stood up. He took steps closer to me and I had a bad feeling about this.

"You heard me!" He said and with that he leaned down and I closed my eyes shut.

*why am I letting him do this. Why am I not stopping him. Urgh! This feeling* I thought.

He was at the verge of kissing me when;

"Haha......" he began laughing crazily and I opened my eyes.

"You really thought that I was going to kiss you?" He again laughed and I felt embarrassed.

"Yah! What's wrong with me?" I asked him, stomping my feet onto the ground.

"Nothing. It's just that I already have Jisu so I can't do it with you" he said and I felt jealous and frustrated at his act.

"You know what kiss me!" I said bluntly and his eyes widened.

"What?" He softly asked.

"Yeah you heard me kisssssssss- wait i didn't mean that. I was joking. Oh shit" I said as I realised that what I said.

"So, you want me to kiss you?

"N-no. I mean only-" I was saying but he cut me off with a quick smooch.

"Here! Happy? Now, good night" and with that he went upstairs to his room.

My cheeks flushed to the colour of scarlet. I rushed to my room and locked it.

*Why is he doing this to me? My feelings for him grew more and more day by day. Is this the feeling of Love* I thought and smiled.