Punished!

Hana's POV:-
We arrived and went inside. The whole house was dark until someone turned the lights on.

"Oppa" I said and looked down.

"Oh you three are back"

"Y-yes" Jungkook stuttered.

"Where were you three?"

"Oh oppa, actually we went to the mall and then to the movies and then we played in the rain for a while"

"Oh Hana are you sure? You aren't lying right, angel?"

"W-why would I?"

"Good. Where's V then?"

"V? Haha.....hyung what are you talking about? V wasn't with us" Jungkook pretended.

"Oh! And Jisu you have something to say?"

"Well, V wasn't with us. We just went out to......spend some t-time together"

"Oh.....wow you three" Yoongi oppa clapped.

"Oppa-"

"Quiet!!!?" He shouted and we three flinched.

"I trusted you three and this is how you lie? How you betray me??!?"

"See I told you this won't work" Jungkook whispered.

"Oppa-"

"I said quiet!!??!?" He hit the table hard with his hand.

"Most of all I trusted you Hana. I trusted you the most" Yoongi oppa shouted.

"Oppa w-what are you t-talking about? I am telling y-you the t-truth" I said.

"Okay then explain this!"

"What?" I asked.

"Jimin!!! Come here this moment" and there Jimin came with a file all the while smirking.

"What is this?"

"See by yourself" Yoongi oppa shouted and I opened the file only to find my pictures with Brandon and Taehyung. I gasped as I saw those pictures.

"Oppa this is not V this is brandon"

"Oh stop with the drama, Hana! After all these lies you think I would believe you!??"

"Oppa..."

"Enough!!? Don't you understand that how much Jimin loves you!?? It's final you are going to marry Jimin and only Jimin"

"Hyung, whenever I see her with him, my heart aches it's like as if she's betraying me." Jimin cried.

"Oppa! Please forgive me"

"No Hana! I will only forgive you on one condition"

"Anything oppa! Anything"

"You won't go out of the house with anyone except for Jimin! Accept it or forget about me"

"I-I.......accept" I said and heard Jisu and jungkook slap their foreheads.

"Good! Now rush to your room and get changed while Jimin you are coming to my room with me"

"Yes oppa" I sighed.

"And you Jungkook and Jisu, I thought you both were more honest to me than Hana. Jungkook don't you have any shame, your girlfriend is upstairs crying herself as she got raped and you are here enjoying!??"

"I'm-I'm sorry hyung"

"Rush to your room!!"

Yoongi oppa said to Jungkook and he went to his room.