The cake 🎂

Hana's POV:-
"Areum, iron my clothes" I ordered as I only had a towel around my naked body. I was thinking about V. The fact that he is ignoring me is killing me. I am so confused as to what should I do next? Areum came and handed my dress over to me.

 I am so confused as to what should I do next? Areum came and handed my dress over to me

I went downstairs there was only Jin and Namjoon oppa.

"Oppa has V returned?" I asked.

"Yeah but he's really angry at the moment. It's better that you don't talk to him right now" Namjoon oppa said and I nodded.

I went to my room and there was a knock on the door.

"Yes? Come in please" I replied and it was Yoongi oppa.

"How's my angel doing?" He smiled.

"Haha....I'm not good oppa"

"Aw why?"

"Oppa It's about V. He hasn't talked to me yet neither I have spoken a word to him"

"It's okay Hana somet-"

"No! It's isn't okay. For you all it is but for me it's killing me" I replied sadly.

"Hana my dear, I also am clueless as to why Taehyung is acting like this but you know he was really angry when he arrived"

"Really?"

"Ahan. So if you'll do something for him maybe he'll be happy and chances are that he might talk to you"

"Then what should I do for him?"

"Now that's up to you sweetheart" he said and left my room.

*What should I do?* I started thinking.

Taehyung's POV:-
"Hyung not that shirt" I whined as Jin hyung was trying to figure out what should I wear. Actually my friend, Luhan, has invited me to his house for a party so Jin was helping me select my clothes.

"I want to wear that Gucci shirt with those ripped jeans" I said to him.

"Taehyung that shirt is really classy and expensive wear something less expensive to his house"

"It's fine! And I love this shirt I'm so going wear it." I said and asked my waiter to iron my clothes for the party.

"When will you come back?"

"I don't know. I guess at 10 or so. Or maybe I'll stay a night if he insisted" i told him and Jin nodded.

Jungkook's POV:-
I was in my room thinking that what I said to V was wrong. I shouldn't have called him an orphan or I shouldn't have said anything harshful to his mother. But the fact that I'm an illegitimate child hurts me so much.