Pain.⚡️

10:15 am:-
Hana's POV:-
I woke up to the rays of sunlight hitting my face. I went to the washroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and went to wake up Jisu.

Well, that's strange she always wakes up before me. I thought and tried to wake her up. She woke up with swollen eyes. It looked like as if she cried.

"Hey what happened to your eyes? Did you cry last night?" I asked.

"N-no, why would I? Now let's go downstairs before Jin oppa starts yelling" she said and smiled.

"O-okay!"

"We'll go down in 15 minutes" she said as she made her way into the washroom.

It felt that if she's hiding something from me. I don't know why but I do feel something is wrong. Yesterday, when I told V about me and Jimin, he acted weird and when I told Jisu about me and Jimin, she also acted a bit strange. What's happening?

After 15 minutes:
Jisu's POV:-
We went downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Well, Jisu you're late. I had to cook the whole breakfast myself" Jin said.

"Sorry" I replied while looking down.

"It's okay. Now at least your here, you can help me serve it, right?"

"Of course" I replied. As I was serving the juice there was no sign of Jungkook, Jimin and V.

"Jisu!!! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!!!" Namjoon oppa yelled.

I looked down and I accidentally was pouring the juice on his pants.

"Oh! I'm so sorry oppa. I'll get it
cleaned" I said while picking up a napkin to wipe it out.

"No need, I'll do it myself" he said and went upstairs to change his pants.

"Are you alright Jisu? I don't think you're feeling well" Jin oppa said concerned.

"Oppa I'm sorry. I'll make another jug of orange juice"

"No! You sit here and let me do it. You take a break" he said and went into the kitchen.

I sat next to Yoongi oppa.

"Oppa, where are Jungkook, Jimin and V? Are they sleeping ?" I asked.

"Oh jungkook and Jimin went to the gym and V is in his room. We tried to enter his room but his waiter didn't let us in"

Suddenly, I remembered what happened with V last night and I asked Hana to go and wake him up.

Hana's POV:-
After Jisu asked me to wake V up, I started to tense up. I don't know this feeling, but I wasn't sure that should I or nah? I went straight into his room as he is my best friend, I knew he wouldn't mind.

I saw shattered pieces of glass on the rug. All of his branded clothes were on the floor. The whole room was a mess. I looked on the bed and there was no sign of him.

"Tae?" I called out his name but no response. It was obvious that he wasn't in his room. I turned around to leave but my eyes caught a large box which was half open.

Something was shining inside it. I went near it, opened it and saw that it was my lucky bracelet which was broken into two pieces 10 months ago.

The question in my mind was why is that broken bracelet with him??.

Under the tiny bracelet was a red cloth. I got suspicious and picked it up. It was a very pretty red short dress. I was smiling ear to ear. The question in my mind was who's it for?