Celebration.

Jisu's POV:-
After Hana and Jimin were back, I observed V and he wasn't comfortable with this all but what can we do if she loves Jimin.

"Hey, let's celebrate your return." Jhope oppa said as we all were sitting together.

"Yeah. That's a great idea." Jin oppa said.

"Ice-cream~" Jungkook said loudly and pouted like a two year old. We all laughed.

"Okay, ice-cream it is." Yoongi oppa said.

"And ice-cream is on Jimin" Namjoon oppa said.

"Haha....okay. If it's for my cupcake then I'm up for it" Jimin replied.

"AWW~ Jimin" Hana said and pecked his cheek.

"Get a room" Jungkook said.

We all laughed and went to change. As Hana got up to change, Jimin grabbed her arm and whispered something to her.

After that she kissed his nose and went to her room. The waitress brought her outfit.

 The waitress brought her outfit

"Um....I won't be changing into this" Hana said to her.

"But why? Madam" her waitress asked as she was shocked.

"I love what I am wearing and dont argue please" she replied. Her waitress bowed and left.

(A/N:- in case if you don't know , she's still is wearing the dress V gave to her in chapter: 11😂)

"Hana are you sick? You rejected that dress?" I asked her as my eyes widened.

"Hey! don't tease. Actually, I like this dress more. It's comfy. You can wear that outfit if you want. I'll remain firm"

"Wow!! That's a new you. Is this because of V? Coz you know he bought you this dress?"

"Hey! N-no. It's just that........coming Jimin"

"But Jimin didn't call you?"

"Y-yeah he did. See you downstairs" she left.

*Thats strange. I am having a feeling that Hana is interested in V* I thought.

Hana's POV:-
*Phew! That was close*.

I went downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Where is Jisu?" V asked.

"Oh she's still getting ready."

"Hey, you didn't change?" Jimin asked and everyone was now looking at me with widened eyes.

"Oh My God, is she sick?" Jin oppa said.

"This can't be you" Jhope oppa said.

"Hey!! Stop that. Can't I wear something that is valuable for me" I said and looked at V who was now smirking.

"Oh My God! This is a miracle. Lee Hana didn't change her dress. I repeat Lee Hana didn't change her dress" Namjoon oppa started teasing and I felt embarrassed and looked down.

"Stop that guys. You're making my baby nervous" Jimin said and placed a hand on my shoulder pulling me towards him.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Urgh! Not again" Jungkook said at the sight of us being cuddly.

"It's getting late guys" Jin oppa interrupted.

"Oh finally Jisu is here. Let's go" Yoongi oppa said. She changed and was now wearing:-

 She changed and was now wearing:-

"Come. Sunshine let's go!" Jimin said and we all went outside the house.

"Jimin and V you guys are going to drive the cars" Jin oppa said. We all were going in two cars.

"Okay. So, I'll take Hana, Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung" Jimin replied.

"Fine. I'll take Jisu, Jin and Jhope Hyung " V said.

"WAIT!!!" Me and Jungkook both yelled at the same time.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"Um, Jisu should go with me" I said.

"Y-yeah not with V hyung. She should go with us." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. And also V can't drive. His scars will bleed" I said.

"No actually. They are pretty fine" V interrupted.

"It's okay Hana. Tae can drive. Let him drive" Namjoon oppa said.

"Okay then I'll go with V" I said.

"I'm your boyfriend! You have to go with me" Jimin said and V furrowed his  brows.

"Y-yeah. I must go with you. I forgot. Actuallly, I always go with V so, I spilled it out. Sorry, Jimin" I replied but was praying that V and Jisu shouldn't be together.

"It's okay. Now hop on" Jimin said. And I did as I was told.

Jungkook's POV:-
"I should go with V hyung. You know for safety" I said to Jin hyung.

"No! Remember what happened last time" Jin said.

"Y-yeah b-but I swear I won't touch-" I said but got cut off.

"A 'no' is a NO"

"Fine!" I said frustrated and got in the car.

All the ride I kept thinking that what will be happening between the two. Come on, Jungkook, think positive. They are just friends nothing more. I thought.

Also if you don't know what 'A/N'  is, it means Author's Note.