Engagement. 💍

Hana's POV:-
"Hana~" I heard someone. I thought maybe it was V and I sat straight onto my bed.

"Is it you, ta-" I got cut off as soon as my eyes landed on my soon to be fiancé, Jimin.

"Oh hey! Jimin" I smiled as I remember about Yoongi oppa giving me a lecture last night.

"Hi! Beautiful. Come on get up. We are going out today" he smiled.

"Out?" I asked and he nodded.

"But Jimin I'm really not in the mood of going out today"

"Hana, we need to buy your dress which you'll be wearing on the engagement today" he said and my eyes widened.

"Oh-oh! Yeah......" I bit my lip as I suddenly remembered that today evening is my engagement with Jimin.

"Yes. So you getting up or nah?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm getting up" I said and was about to head to the bathroom when he grabbed my forearm and pulled me towards him. He attached his nose with mine.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked as I saw him smirking and really close to me.

"You know Hana, I want this engagement to be perfect. I am really happy today, and I want you to be happy too." He smiled and I remained quite.

"Yes, Jimin" I said and he pulled my waist closer to him so that our waists touched.

"J-Jimin I need to get ready for breakfast" I said and he smirked.

"What if I don't let you go?" He again smirked and I wasn't in the mood for games.

"Please Jimin! I'm not in the mood for games" I said and removed his hands from my waist.

"What happened, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I need to get ready for the breakfast" I sighed and stepped in to the bathroom and Jimin went downstairs.

Hana! Don't show him that your not happy . Otherwise Yoongi oppa would get hurt.

I sighed and took a quick shower. I came out of my bathroom and sat onto the bed looking down. I didn't wanted to change nor I wanted to go down. If I will see him I would want to talk to him so it's better that I don't go downstairs.

"Madam! Master Jin is calling you." Areum came.

"Tell him that I'm coming." I sighed and she bowed and went downstairs.

Jungkook's POV:-
I was sitting with my hyungs downstairs and they all were really disappointed in V.

"How can he do this? I mean we trusted him a lot" Jhope hyung said.

"It was our mistake" Namjoon sighed.

"How was it our mistake!!" I said.

"We were the one who trusted him blindly."

"Hmm...." Jin hummed.

"It was my mistake I should have listened to Alexa before. She had been telling me since that ceremony that he abuses her and all and I took it so damn lightly" I said and I was mad at myself.

"Jungkook! Now it is done we can't change the fact" Namjoon hyung said.

"So.....Yoongi what do you think should we forgive him?"

"I would have forgiven him if it wasn't Hana" Yoongi said and he's really upset.

"Huh! Who said I am 'sorry',?" V smirked while walking downstairs.