Zoo.🐒

Hana's POV:-
After jungkook left I thought about V. I don't know why I always feel happy and blessed whenever he's around me. I thought and I was still wet which I didn't care about.

"Um, don't be mad but you also should change" I heard Jisu and nodded. I was stepping into the washroom when she stopped me.

"Oh! Hana? Tae just texted that they have planned to go to the zoo so get ready" she said and I stepped into the washroom and sighed.

*I really want to talk to Jisu. It's been days since we haven't talked to eachother* I thought and started the shower. After that I wanted to wear a dress but we were going to the zoo so it's better if I wear something casual;

 After that I wanted to wear a dress but we were going to the zoo so it's better if I wear something casual;

I tied my hair into pony tail. I looked at myself and I looked pretty. My eyes caught Jisu wearing her upper on her outfit;

She made a braid and was stepping outside when I noticed something

"Wait!" I said and she turned around and smiled

"Yes?" She asked. I sighed and went towards her and pinned her hair strands which were not pinned.

"T-thankyou"

"Yeah whatever" I replied but regretted as I should not have talked to her rudely.

After that we went downstairs.

"Finally! You are here" jungkook said and I smiled showing my white shiny teeth.

"Come on. Let's go!" Jimin said leading the way. I peeked from the corner of my eyes and V was looking at me. I looked at him and he gave me a thumbs up and mouthed a pretty. I giggled and went outside. A black van came and took us to the zoo. All the time I kept looking at V. The way he was talking, he was laughing, the way he went all quiet;

 The way he was talking, he was laughing, the way he went all quiet;

brought a smile on my face. We arrived and went inside. I grabbed Tae's forearm and,

"You- you look great in SnapBack" I blushed.

"And you look beautiful in pencil skirt and sneakers" he said and I felt happy enough to enjoy the day.

"Really?" I asked happily and he laughed.

"Yes.  You look beautiful in every way" he said and my heart fluttered.

"T-Thankyou"

"Pleasure"  he smiled.

"You guys coming are nah?" Alexa yelled.

And we both went towards them all. After watching the animals, everyone got tired so we thought to rest. Actually I was enjoying a lot that I didn't even wanted to sit and rest.

"Oh come on, Jimin. I don't want to rest, I want to watch more animals and I also want to eat popcorn" I pouted.

"Hana, sweetheart. I'm so tired that I can't even feel my legs. I have a headache too Hana. Please let me rest for a while" he said and I stomped my feet.

"No! Come with me" I said but he refused. I pleaded more, pulling onto his arm and he got irritated.

"Don't you get it, Hana. I'm tired!!!" He yelled and I found rudeness in his tone. *Did he just scolded me?*

I felt embarrassed and pressed my lips into a straight line and went quiet. I really wanted to watch more animals and have fun but he refused.

"I'll go with you" V said holding onto his bag and I looked at him.

"You want to join Jisu ?" He asked and she shook her head as a 'NO'.

*Oh yes! Are we going to be alone?* I thought but still I felt embarrassed.  We walked down the path but this time I remained quiet.

"What happened to you now? Didn't you wanted to have fun ?" He asked and smiled.

"Jimin scolded me and now my mood is off.....but thanks"

"Haha.....he just got tired and Thankyou? For what?"

"For coming with me. I know I'm such a troublesome for you and you felt pity for me that's why you joined me" I said and he stopped on his tracks. He cupped my dace and again as always my heart started to beat faster.

"You will never be a troublesome for me, remember that. And I didn't felt pity for you, I accompanied you because I knew how excited you are. That's all" he said and removed his warm hands from my cheeks. I smiled widely.

"How's your mood now, Miss.Drama Queen?" He mocked.

"It's good, now come on show me more animals" I said and he gladly took.

He showed me some more animals. We laughed and took pictures. After that he took me to the puppies area. There were tons of cute puppies.

"Aww~ they are so cute" i said.

"Haha.....they sure are"

Little did I know, he was starring at me the whole time but I pretended that I didn't noticed.

"Popcorn!!" I playfully said. He chuckled and bought me some popcorns. We started walking to where everyone else was but I tripped onto something. V grabbed me from my waist before I could fall.

"All good?"  He asked.

"Y-yeah. I just tripped over something" I said.

"Hana your shoe laces aren't tied. This must have been the reason you were about to fall" he said and knelt down before me. I placed my foot onto his knee and he began to tie my shoe laces. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders as I could not keep my balance.

"Here all down!" He said and stood up.

"Thanks"

"Anytime."

"Finally there you guys are!" Jimin said and geez, they had to arrive. My smile vanished as Jisu held onto V's fore arm.

"Did you had fun?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Come on guys. We should be going" jungkook said and we got into the van and drove off to our rest house.

"Okay guys. After two hours we are going to shopping. So be ready by 7 pm." Jimin said.

"Okay" we all agreed. I checked the time and it was 5:00 pm. I sighed and went to my room.