Flowers 💐

Hana's POV:-
We arrived back home and everyone bid their good nights and goodbyes and went to their room.

"Jisu?" I asked in the room.

"Yeah?"

"Jimin is going tomorrow. I'm really sad and worried for him"

"Aww~ Don't be sad Hana. He'll return in a week" Jisu comforted me but I only sighed.
There was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"You guys haven't slept yet?" V asked.

I turned around and hugged him.

"Hey Hana what happened princess?" He asked as he got worried.

"V, Jimin is leaving tomorrow. I'm so worried for him and sad too. I mean, if he's gone you won't leave me alone. Don't make me feel sad and alone please"

"Have I ever left you alone?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, princes. I'll be here with you. I'll look after you, I'll babysit you. Now happy? And only Jimin is leaving everyone else will be here for you. And always remember that we are your family" he said to me while cupping my face. To be honest his words soothened me down.

"Thankyou. Don't leave me alone for a single second when he's gone okay?"

"Sure and don't thank me" he said and hugged me.

"I'll be downstairs" Jisu said and went downstairs.

"Now show me that pretty smile of yours" V said and I smiled at his words. I'm not going to lie but when Jisu and V are together I feel uneasiness.

"Jimin is packing for tomorrow. Come I'll take you to his room so that you can spend some more time with him" he said and I giggled.

"Haha......okay!" I said and he took me to his room.

Jungkook's POV:-
"Hyung I brought the flowers. These are the ones right?" I asked Yoongi hyung as he ordered me to bring flowers. Actually Jimin is leaving so we thought to surprise him nicely.

"Jungkook, these aren't the ones. One thing, I only asked you one thing and you couldn't do it properly. Just leave it." He said and went upstairs.

"Now what am I going to do with these?" I mumbled to myself until I saw Jisu in the kitchen. I went near her and she began to avoid eye contact. She was passing past me but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She looked horrified.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you" I assured her while still holding her wrist. There was a distance between us so I pulled her wrist towards me and she now was too close to me.

"Jungkook, its late. We should get going to our rooms" she whispered.

"Here! I got you these" I said to her handing her those useless flowers. She smiled and snatched them from me.

"Thankyou!" She blushed.

"Welcome! Now you can go." I released her wrist.

Jisu's POV:-
I went past him and as I was going upstairs smiling to myself, I saw V.
He saw those flowers and came towards me.

"I told you he's getting back to normal and this is so impressive. It means he did followed my advise"

"Oh My God!" I exclaimed happily and rushed into my room giggling to myself.

"Where is Hana?" I asked her waitress.

"She's with Mr.Park"

"Oh okay" I said and smiled again. Maybe Jungkook is getting back to normal again. Oh My Goodness! I love these flowers. They smell so nice. This day is the best one till now. I was too excited that I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

➡️. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK. I can't believe you turned 20 this year. May you have more cutie patootie~ 😍😍🔥