Epilouge

With the incident of the Goddess of Creation Sarah resolved, all of Goddess Sarah's friends have returned to their World. And now Sam the succubus was in the temple of Baldy in the Kingdom of Colors to ask the Goddess of Creation Sarah to change her back to become a boy. With her were her friends, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang. Sissy Potter had some things to sort out back at the Kingdom of Flowers and promised to come back and look for her since her friend Sarah, the Goddess of Creation is happily married.

"Goddess Sarah, I am here already, Sam !", Sam the succubus shouted in the temple of Baldy the god of heroes and baldness.

Sam the succubus, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang were enveloped in light and was transported to the realm of Goddess Sarah where there were mists and rolling clouds. In fact they were all walking on a rolling cloud in the God Realm. There awaiting them was a beautiful silver haired goddess whose beauty transcends everything.

"Hello, Sam, welcome to the God Realm !", Goddess of Creation Sarah said with a smile.

"God Realm, wow , this is my first time here Goddess Sarah. Thanks for inviting me to your home.", Sam the succubus said as she did a cute curtsy.

"I heard all that you did for me Sam from Archbishop Crowley and I am grateful.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said as she smiled again.

"Now, what did you want ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

"I want what these guys want, I want to be transformed permanently into what they want ! Well except for what Errol wants ! ", Sam the succubus said confidently. In her discussion with Jack and the Guys Gang she told them she wanted to be one of the boys and each of them said they could imagine her being very close to them and had an image of her. She thought that each of them had an image of a muscular macho boy Sam not a feminine girly Sam. So without any thought she had said those words.

"Are you sure ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah said worriedly.

"Yes ! Right guys !", Sam the succubus said happily as Jack and the Guys Gang gave her a thumbs up while covering the smirks that was coming across their faces.

"It will be permenant, so are you sure what you want is the image in the mind of Jack and the Guys Gang ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah said with a wry smile.

"Yes, please .....", Sam the succubus said pleadingly.

"Very well !", as Goddess of Creation Sarah said that she flicked her fingers and Sam the succubus was enveloped in light and floated for a while before coming back down on the Earth. What appeared was a blonde haired green eyed Sam, she had become an elf. She still had her cute elvish ears and her body was still petite but she looked even more feminine and even cuter than ever. You could now smell the smell of fresh peaches coming from her body far away. The smell was intoxicating.

"What happened ?!", Sam the succubus shouted.

"Well you asked me to transform you into what these guys had in their minds.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said seriously.

"Who wanted me to be an elf ?", Sam the elf cried out.

"It was me.", Prince John said as he raised up his hand, "I wanted you to be an elf as royalty cannot marry a demon."

"I still feel my demonic powers ! Who wanted me to keep my succubus powers ?", Sam the Elf asked.

"It was me, I wanted you to retain your powers and strength so you can better protect yourself.", Prince Jules said.

"And my breasts appears bigger, who wanted my breasts to grow bigger ?", Sam the Elf cried out.

"Uh, It was me, I thought your breasts could be a bit bigger.", Vance Von Gou put up his hand.

"And what happened to all my body hair and my pubic hair on my vagina, they are all gone ?", Sam the Elf asked sadly.

"That's was me, I wanted your body to be clean of hair and to never grow any hair on that cute body of yours.", Brian said as he put up his hand. This was a lie, since Brian was on Earth he had watched many Japanese porn actress in porn videos who were hairless and wanted a girl just like that.

"And did none of you want me to become male again ?", Sam the Elf asked desperately.

"Nope.", Jack said.

"No, we wanted you to be female.", Brian said.

"Yes, we or I wanted you to be my female princess.", Prince John said.

"I did not mind if you were a succubus, I would have still wanted you to be my princess.", Prince Jules said.

"Yes, I like you as a girl.", Vance Von Gou said.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! And you trusted these guys.", Errol the fat bald ugly new Hero laughed out loud.

"Goddess Sarah can you do anything ....", Sam the Elf asked Goddess of Creation Sarah but was cut off.

"Sorry Sam but you are elf girl now, you wanted what they wanted but at least I did not fulfill Jack's request which was for you to fall madly in love with him. But I will give you my blessings and as a special reward I will make you my Miko, my temple priestess. Since you are Elf now you have Light magic and you retain your Demon dark magic as well due to Prince Jules request. So that's all I can do.", as Goddess of Creation Sarah said that she flicked her fingers and Sam the elf, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang all ended up back at the temple of Baldy in the Kingdom of Colors.

All the men glared at Jack for trying to make Sam the elf fall in love with him.

"Jack, can you let me look at your rusted goblin killer sword....", Sam the elf cooed softly to Jack.

"Sure...", Jack stuttered and his face turned beetroot red as he handed his sword to Sam the elf.

Sam took the sword and shouted as she charged at Jack and the Guys Gang with the sword attempting to cut them down. Jack and the Guys Gang all ran around the temple of Baldy avoiding Sam the elf and the rusted sword while laughing. Errol looked at this scene and smiled, since Goddess of Creation Sarah was now married , Sam the Elf has become the most eligible girl in this World without realizing it herself. He wondered how he was going to seduce this dense cute beautiful little elf girl and make her his wife.

End of book three and the goddess Sarah chronicles.

(Note : next the book on Sam the elf, if you read the side stories including Sam the elf there will be clues to who actually ended up married to Goddess of Creation Sarah. Look out for the announcement.)