Chapter 9 : The School

Goddess of Creation Sarah found herself in a school in Tokyo Japan. When she tried to leave she found that a powerful barrier had been placed there to prevent her from leaving. In her act of desperation she created a portal to Tokyo Japan for her friends to follow her here, she also enhanced Sam the succubus curse or blessing whichever way you would like to look at it. It's her way of telling them she needed help.

After days of trying to break through the barrier that held her at the school, she decided to stay at her domitory that was provided for her. Sarah the Goddess of a Creation found that her powers had been greatly advanced, she could see any where in this World, this universe, anywhere in existence and she could effect immediate change. The only reason she summarize she could not leave this school was because there was an equal power just as powerful as her stopping her. Hmm, she thought so there is another Creation God.

As she was about to try leave the school again, she met a black haired black eyed Japanese boy with long black hair. He looked like he was fifteen years old.

"Hello who are you ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

"I am Susanoo, the god of storms and also the hero god of this place Japan.", Susanoo the long black haired Japanese boy replied.

"Hmph ! Another god huh !", Goddess of Creation Sarah said nonchalantly.

"So, who is behind this, preventing me from leaving ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked seriously.

"That would be father, the God of Creation and the creator of all existence.", Susanoo said in a scared tone.

"Why is your father trying to keep me here ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked seriously.

"I don't know, all I know is that all the gods and goddesses have been gathered here including my sister Amaterasu. We are suppose to play in father's Otome Game whereby you the Goddess of Creation is the heroine or we will end up in the circle of pain.", Susanoo said dejectedly.

"So, I am the heroine in an Otome Game. Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", The Goddess of Creation Sarah laughed out loud.

Goddess of Creation thought for a while and decided to play this Creation God's Otome Game to find out more about him.

As she was about to leave from the school entrance, Jet appeared before her, it seems that he has been promoted to become the god of the impossible.

"Hello, Jet, What are you doing here ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

Jet with a blushed face said, "Glad to see that you are safe, Goddess of Creation Sarah. I am here to make sure you are safe. And to let you know that Archbishop Crowley, Sissy Potter, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang are all here looking for you."

"Oh, and one of the most important thing. Sam the succubus requested if it is possible for you to take away the curse that stops her from wearing men's clothes. And Sam the succubus wanted to thank you, she wants to remain female forever.", as Jet the god of the impossible said that his eye's twitched.

"Are you sure she said that ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

"Yes, I am sure she wants the curse whereby Sam could not wear guys clothes removed.", Jet said while smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Goddess of Creation Sarah's eyebrows moved up in a puzzled look before she said, "Very well I will remove the curse that she cannot wear men's clothes and let her remain female forever." As she said that light glowed from her hand for a second and then she said, "it is done ! The curse has been removed and she will remain female forever."

"Thank you ! I am sure she will be pleased.", Jet said with a big smile plastered across his face.

"So, is there any message you want me to pass on to Archbishop Crowley, Sissy Potter, Sam the succubus, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang ?", Jet the god of the impossible added.

"Yes, just let them know that I am safe and that I will be here for a while playing this Creator God's Otome Game.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said with a wry smile.

"Very well, Goddess Sarah, then I shall take my leave.", Jet said before he disappeared in a flash of light.

Goddess of Creation stood there near the school entrance for a moment and thought that it will be fun to play this game with the Creator God and sees where it leads.

Meanwhile, in a mansion nearby Tokyo Japan, Archbishop Crowley, Sissy Potter, Sam the succubus, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang were waiting for Jet the god of the impossible's news on Sarah the Goddess of Creation. Suddenly in a flash of light, Jet appeared before them. Once again, Sam the succubus tackle hugged Jet. Jet was enjoying the tackle hug from Sam before Sissy Potter pulled Sam off Jet saying act more like a lady.

Jet the god of the impossible relayed the message that Sarah the Goddess of Creation was safe and that they should not worry about her. And that she will be playing the Creator God of this World and this existence's Otome Game. When Sam the succubus asked about her situation. Jet the god of the impossible asked her to try on some guy clothes, when Sam was able to touch men's clothes and wear them she was delighted. She hugged Jet again, and Jet was delirious with pleasure. Sam the succubus then asked about her gender, when will she become a man again. Jet just lied to her and said soon.

Meanwhile, the Evil God known as Justin was visiting his realm or domain of hell on this plane of existence since he just became the Devil or Satan of this World. The old Satan or Devil is on the road to permanent reincarnation according to his father, the Creator God.

As he walked by his prison for the souls that are trapped in his hell, he noticed the souls of the gods and goddesses that bullied him in his past life trapped in his hell. Justin thought that the reward that the Creator God gave to him was not much of a reward since he has long ago forgiven them for the bullying.

"Justin ! Justin ! Forgive us, please look at us and forgive us !", The gods and goddesses that used to bully him cried.

Justin the Evil God turned around and saw them, the gods and goddesses that use to bully him, and felt pity towards them.

"Justin ! We did not want to bully you but father ordered us to !", the god and goddesses cried out again.

"What ?!", Justin the Evil God rushed over to the gods and goddesses soul trapped in his hell.

"What did you say ?!", Justin the Evil God added.

"Father is the person that ordered us to bully you, Justin, we had no intention to bully any gods or goddesses to begin with.", the gods and goddesses that bullied Justin in the past cried out.

Why did father place them here, they would eventually tell me the truth that they were ordered to bully me. Did he do that on purpose. Damn him ! My father is a bastard ! I will go to the school and seduce the Goddess of Creation Sarah and then use her power to destroy father ! That bastard ! Manipulating me all the time !

As Justin the Evil God swore that in his heart, he disappeared in flash of light.

(Note : next chapter Onsen and more on the school and Sam the pitiful succubus)