Prolouge

Rolling clouds forming in an area that is fronted by forests, oceans, lakes, deserts and all sorts of unusual creatures are seen in this area. In the center of this strange cacophony of land mass was a white tower extending up to nowhere. In that tower an old man looking like a grandpa with white hair and a white beard wearing a robe like a Saint was playing with a creature, it was the oojo.

He was flicking one of his hand, while his other hand was stroking the oojo's silky silver fur. The grandpa looks tense, as he furrowed his eye brows looking at the new Goddess of Creation Sarah. He had used his power to trap... oops sorry to transport Goddess Sarah to a special school on Earth which he has created on the spot. While doing that at the same time he had transported both Jet the true hero and the Evil God at the same time to specific locations.

This old grandpa was the Creation God of all of existence. He was the Evil God's father and the God of all gods and goddesses. And right now he was extremely tense and stressed. The old grandpa knows that as a law of existence that there can only be one God of Creation. When he became the God of Creation eons ago, the previous Creation God must be destroyed or no longer exist. It has been eternity since another Creation God or Goddess has been created. The last time there was two Creation God, he ended up becoming the Creation God and the previous Creation God no longer exist. Death does not kill or affect the God or Goddess of Creation. So Death is not permenant for a Creation God or Goddess. For you to succeed the position of a Creation God or Goddess, the previous Creation God or Goddess must be destroyed or no longer exist.

Hmm, he thought this might be interesting as he has decided to play a game with Goddess of Creation Sarah. The old grandpa was going to use both the true hero Jet and the Evil God as his pawns in an Otome Game which he will create on Earth. The old grandpa has long ago lost all sense of self, he was more than billions of years old more than billions of billions of years old. He has seen the death of universes and created new universes which later died. The old grandpa does not even remember his old name. No, he has no feeling of living anymore. He has lived for eternity and found that he disliked all living organisms except for the oojo which he created. That's why with the existence of the Goddess of Creation Sarah, he had found something new and interesting to occupy his time.

Ha ! Ha ! He thought to himself that this would be fun. The old grandpa God of Creation was going to put the Goddess of Creation Sarah in the special school and put special students in there. These students would be gods and goddesses. And they would all play his Otome Game. He would be the principal manipulator.

He would also empower the Evil God as his pawn and put him there to be one of the potential love interest of Goddess of Creation Sarah. Just for extra measure he was also going to empower Jet the true hero and make him a god, so he cannot kill the Evil God. He was also going to place Jet the god in the school with Goddess of Creation Sarah. Jet the new god was also going to be a potential love interest for the Goddess of Creation Sarah.

Alright he thought, he has done enough. He was going to let the Otome Game on Earth for the Goddess of Creation Sarah to start !

(Note : the start of chapter one which will start off where the story left off in the Continent of Colors in another World where a portal to Earth has been created)