Chapter 14 : Death in the Family Part 1

As Goddess of Creation Sarah prepares to go to school again as per normal she looks at the cloud and sees the coming storm, she knows that the Creation God was trying to hint that there can only be one God or Goddess of Creation and two was not allowed. This means that they would either have to battle to the death but for them Death was not a threat so that means they would have to battle until one of them is permanently erased from existence. So the universe do make cruel and unusual rules after all. In all her life, other than her family, she considers Sissy Potter, Archbishop Crowley, Jack, the Guys Gang And even Sam the succubus to be part of her family. If anything were to happen to them, she would be saddened and could not live with herself. How will everything turn out is unknown to her.

Archbishop Crowley was sitting in his desk inspecting something that had just arrived for him in the mail. He thought in his mind that with this then the Goddess of Creation Sarah at least would have a chance against the Creator God. Now all he had to do was to get this object to Goddess of Creation Sarah to confront the Creation God.

Sam the succubus was sitting down reading a magazine on how to build muscles for real men in Archbishop Crowley's Mansion. It was an Earth exercise magazine as she try to mimic the body poses in the magazine with her cute petite body. Sissy Potter was staring at her and rolling her eyes as she was reading an Earth book. While behind the shadows Prince John was staring at Sam the succubus behind the door leading to the kitchen. Jack was lounging around the same area as Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter. While Vance Von Gou walked by and said pervert loudly behind Prince John. Prince Jules could be seen sitting nearby Sam the succubus reading a book on Buddhism. Errol is sitting down next to a table drinking a can of Earth beer.

This was the calm before the storm.

Jet the god of the impossible was looking through his powers and seeing what he could do. He now knows that he could do almost anything and almost nothing was impossible for him. That's why he was given the title of the god of the impossible.

Justin the Evil God of Earth was touring his hell on Earth, literally it was a pocket dimension of hell located next to Earth capturing the souls of evil humans of Earth in it. All the demons in this hell was loyal to Justin and they worshipped the ground he walked on. As he toured his domain, he wonders even with the power of Goddess of Creation Sarah could they defeat the current sitting God of Creation. Was it even possible ?

Meanwhile, sitting in an ivory tower, it literally is a tower made of pure ivory by the Creation God with unusual lands connected to it sits an old man with a white beard and white hair looking at his tablet. The tablet was showing all the players in this Otome Game on Earth. It had Archbishop Crowley in it, it had Jet the god of the impossible, Justin the Evil God of Earth, Sissy Potter, Sam the succubus, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang. The only person that the Creation God could not see was Goddess of Creation Sarah, she was blocking him and doing a successful job of it. Because of that you could see a smirk forming on the God of Creation's face, he had not had this much fun in aeons.

While all of this is happening Sam the succubus had wanted to go to the beach and was accompanied by Sissy Potter, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang. They had the blessings of Archbishop Crowley as nothing they could do, could help the Goddess of Creation Sarah since they are facing off against the Creator God. Archbishop Crowley as usual passed them a device but it was not a communication device. It was a device with a bit of his power, the first button allows them to get back to Archbishop Crowley's Mansion while the second button would send them back to their World. Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter was looking worriedly at Archbishop Crowley as they suspected that he might try something reckless to help the Goddess of Creation Sarah. Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang were as usual oblivious to what was happening, the only thing in their mind was to see beautiful girls in bikini on the beach.

"Don't worry Sam and Sissy Potter, everything will be alright, just trust me.", Archbishop Crowley whispered to Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter the heroine.

"Are you sure, we could stay.....", Sam the succubus replied but was cut off.

"Please go, trust me.", Archbishop Crowley said looking teary eyed. He had gotten to know both Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter and had gotten close to them, close like a father. He loved them both dearly.

As he said that he magically teleported them to a beach in Japan. When they appeared out of nowhere there were shock stares for a moment before everyone at the beach ignored them. Sam the succubus got into her red bikini while Sissy Potter preferred a one piece grey swimming suit covering up her whole body. The rest of the guys in the group were already on the beach ogling on the girls out there.

When Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter were walking from the girls changing room to the beach, they were accosted by a group of young men.

"Hey, little lady, do you want to have a fun time with me and my friends ?", The strange man asked Sam the succubus as he blocked him with his hands and body.

"Sorry, but I am here with friends.", Sam the succubus said meekly.

"Friends, all I see is a girl next to you. Why don't the two of you join me and my friends ?", The strange man said.

"I don't think so !", Sissy Potter said sternly. She may not be able to help Goddess of Creation Sarah or even Archbishop Crowley but she will be damned if she allowed these group of strange men take away Sam the succubus.

She kicked the strange man in front of her in the balls. The sound of something soft breaking could be heard. A man screamed in pain while holding his private part. Sissy Potter followed up by a hit to the head on the man lying on the floor. The strange men's friends which there were four of them all attacked at once. Sissy Potter punched two of them in the face and put them down immediately. One of the strange men got behind Sissy Potter and was about to grab her but to her surprise he was put down immediately by a kick to the head from Sam the succubus. The last strange man standing was in shock and quickly ran away.

"Sam, thank you, you surprised me.", Sissy Potter said to Sam with a smile.

"Uh ! I should say thank you for helping me.", Sam the succubus replied with a smile.

As they looked into each other's eyes they hugged. Sam the succubus thought how lucky she was to have such a caring sister. While Sissy Potter thought she has fallen in love with Sam the succubus and even if she could not have Sarah, she did not mind. While hugging Sam the succubus tightly Sissy Potter started fondling her cute pert buttocks. This elicit a surprise gasp from Sam the succubus for a moment before she ignored the fondling of her buttocks and she continued to hug Sissy Potter.

(Note : next chapter a death in the family part 2, and the conclusion to this story with the death of one of your favorite characters)