Chapter 12 : God vs Goddess

Standing next to the entrance of the school was a silver haired girl beautiful beyond belief with jiggling breasts, tall slender body with curves in all the right places, beautiful blue sapphire eyes shaped like vixens and smell of flowers coming from her beautiful body. She was inside the school trying to cast some type of spell if you were looking from the outside. She was the Goddess of Creation Sarah. She was trapped in the school by the God of Creation.

Suddenly in a flash of light appeared an old man with a white beard and white hair. He wore a Saint like clothes and appear to be looking at Goddesses of Creation Sarah intensely. Goddess of Creation Sarah looked back at the old man, he was the God of Creation. Both their eyes met. This was the fated encounter of the two most powerful beings in all of Creation or existence.

"Hello Sarah.", The God of Creation said with a soft smile.

"Hello, who are you ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

"Well, I am the original God of Creation, or at least as original as it can be before I replaced the old God of Creation.", the God of Creation said smugly.

"Why did you kidnap me and trap me here in this school ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked seriously.

"Kidnap, trap ? Ha ! Because I felt like it ! If you live beyond eternity and have seen existence destroyed and rebuild it again, only to see it destroyed again you would be like me.", the God of Creation said nonchalantly.

"You mean totally insane.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said nonchalantly.

"Ha ! Ha ! I like you, I am starting to see why you became the Goddess of Creation.", the God of Creation said.

"So, What is the criteria to become a God or Goddess of Creation ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked seriously.

"Glad, you asked that. Not many people would ask that. Well, the universe is built between good and evil and not many beings can see beyond that. I ask you is the tiger Evil for hunting the deer, after all the tiger is only doing what is in its nature to eat right. The criteria to become a God or Goddess of Creation is to move beyond good and evil and be above it, which you clearly have achieved by sparing the Evil God Justin, the juicer. Ha ! Ha !", The God of Creation said nonchalantly with a laugh.

"Not many beings in fact none have achieved what you have achieved. In fact congratulations !", the God of Creation added loudly.

"I see. Then can you tell me why you created the circle of pain if you are the God of Creation ? Could you not create paradise for everyone ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked seriously.

"Another good question ! I am seriously beginning to doubt if I can get one over you. Ha ! Ha !", the God of Creation said jokingly.

"The circle of pain or circle of reincarnation is needed to maintain of all existence. If I created a paradise, with free will without the circle of pain, it would be destroyed immediately by the beings occupying this paradise unless I took away their free will. If I took away all free will then this existence would be a paradise but what is existence without free will, everyone would be a slave to me. Hence the circle of pain is needed to maintain existence where there is free will for every being in existence ! Do you understand ?", the God of Creation said seriously for once.

"I think I do.", Goddess of Creation Sarah replied somberly.

"If you allow people free will and create a paradise for them, it will be destroyed. You need the circle of pain to maintain all of existence or existence would be destroyed by the very people that you created the paradise for. However if you took away the people's free will and created paradise for them, you would not need the circle of pain anymore. Am I correct to assume so.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said seriously.